Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga PCs on the way....  (Read 33757 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga PCs on the way....
« on: September 01, 2010, 07:04:24 AM »
Hmmm... Reckon I'll have to put off buying my first ever PC now, just in case theirs some truth in this story, still a bit sceptical but you never know... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »
Quote from: DiskDoctor;577048
I can smell it to, just put mine in too.

Sooo...  Another War is about to begin...  This time AmigaOS v. AROS...

Did someone say WAR, where is it, let me at em... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »
Wow what a load of fuss over nothing... :eek:

C'mon folks how many times over the years have we heard all these legal arguments and debates, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee... :rolleyes:

Short of some deranged super die hard Amiga fanatic coming along and willing to spend all his cash on buying up the rights to the Commodore & Amiga legacy and funding new R&D and actually producing a new Amiga, there's not a hope in hell of us every seeing a new Amiga in the true sense of the word. :(

You stand a far better chance of me actually saying something sensible than that ever happening... :biglaugh:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 08:34:06 PM »
Wow... I like that Barry chap, he really sounds like a most honest, generous and caring fellow. :rolleyes:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »
Face it folks, short of inventing some form of time travel and traveling back in time to the heyday of Commodore & the Amiga, taking with you a hit man to take out Medhi Ali & Irving Gould, then what does it matter what or who uses the Commodore name. :flak:

There will never be another Amiga in the true sense of the word, surely all the events since the demise of Commodore & the Amiga has shown us that despite all the promises and wishful thinking of those who have tried and are still trying (in some cases very trying...) to bring about an Amiga rebirth shall as the past has proven amount to absolutely nothing. :(

Be happy with your trusty old Amiga and enjoy it for what it is and always will be, the best home computer ever conceived... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 10:02:50 AM »
Sigh... On a day like today, 9/11, we've got some crazy old American pastor on the brink of causing the next world war by wanting to burn the Koran. The 9/11 remembrance day is being taken over by protesters. :(

Now on here we've got let's attack CommodoreUSA and have a go at the Germans day... :(

Glad I live in Scotland where things like that never happen, we Scots only fight amongst ourselves, then go to the pub afterwards and have a few pints and a good laugh about it and then blame the English for all our problems. :roflmao:

C'mon folks get a grip, get a life, get real... :rolleyes:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;578828
Ah, but you Jocks are just a bunch of thistle-arsed, haggis buggering cross-dressers!

Unlike us Welsh who are real men...  who just happen to enjoy shagging sheep.  :D

see you jimmy, ah shud gie ye a Glesga kiss fur rat... :hammer:

(damn, the thing is its true... :) )

Wales must be the only place left where Sheep worrying is not considered a crime but more of a right... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;578859
I use mint sauce as a lubricant.  :D

I'd hate to be sitting in a restaurant with you when the waiter asks, 'Would sir like some mint sauce on his lamb'.... :roflmao: