Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am making a movie. Looking for all video game experts.  (Read 4845 times)

Description:

Offline B00tDisk

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.thedelversdungeon.com
Re: I am making a movie. Looking for all video game experts.
« on: August 17, 2004, 02:11:54 PM »
Look, the original Star Trek was the best, and any of you considering "working" with Doomy on his "project" should have your heads examined.  Sadly, the thread wherein our resident f------ lunatic stomps around posting "LOLOERS PWN3D!!111oneone" and claiming he's going to destroy a.org with DDos attacks have been removed; if they weren't, I'd link to them or cut and paste them just to remind you all that our friendly Doomy here - while stupid and impotent - at least expressed a desire to wreck the 'site.

Doomy, y'know bud, somewhere a village is missing it's idiot.  Run home boy!  Run!
Back away from the EU-SSR!

Offline B00tDisk

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.thedelversdungeon.com
Re: I am making a movie. Looking for all video game experts.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 02:14:56 PM »

Calen wrote:
My all time fav though was B5. Fantastic crew, fantastic FX,  and storylines that put other ScI-Fi shows to shame. (just my opinion though) It just about had everything except a budget to keep going. shame!
It will return in some form soon though :-)

Dude...Babylon 5 ended because...the story is over!  You know - station blow up go boom?  There's nothing left to tell.  It didn't have anything to do with budget.  The five year story arc ended with the episode "Sleeping in Light", exactly the way JMS wanted it to.  His tepid attempts to "bring it back", with Crusade and Legend of the Rangers fell flat because people knew the damn story was over already.
Back away from the EU-SSR!