Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello From Sweden (Karlstad) again  (Read 1768 times)

Description:

Offline StaffanTopic starter

• Show all replies
Hello From Sweden (Karlstad) again
« on: December 22, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »
Hello!
Im a 42 year old guy living Karlstad. I have been active in the C64 community for a while, for an example I released the game "Eggerland mystery" for the C64. However I recently bought an Amiga 500.

I will try and upgrade it a little bit, but if I fail and it breaks, this hobby will probably stop here...

I actually had an Atari ST during the days, but since the community for Amigas is much greater, Ive come to join your side. :)

Would really like to see some games that shows what an Amiga 500 can do, and my dream is of course to release one myself.
When it comes to C64 I think the best games are made today. while I dont expect it to be the same on the Amiga side (its of course a more complicated machine), its still nice that they release new games :)

• Show all replies
Re: Hello From Sweden (Karlstad) again
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 04:15:59 PM »
Wow! Grind looks awesome! Ill check it out once Im finishished with my build. Think about this: You could in theory have something like wolfenstein 3d already then! :)

• Show all replies
Re: Hello From Sweden (Karlstad) again
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 09:39:24 AM »
Maybe I already have contact with this chucky guy and have asked him to replace my capacitors. I only know his real name though :)