Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MorphOS for Sam460  (Read 28654 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: MorphOS for Sam460
« on: December 01, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
This is the kind of stuff that makes me happy. Maybe I'll look into buying a 460 board. That way, I get the best of both worlds and may be I'll finally pick a side. ;P
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 01:29:31 AM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;717112
Those heathen mobos wouldn't be around if Hyperion didn't go to them for an OS4 platform, that's got to add some salt to that sting for some. I look forward to seeing some performance reports.

I'm actually surprised the "Blue Heretics" haven't chimed in on this yet.... :razz: :lol:

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 01:44:09 AM »
Quote from: klx300r;717124
Well this isn't the standard OS4.x thread so they are a bit confused :razz:

ROFLMMFAO!

:roflmao:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 02:08:23 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;717127
But i agree it is great they are porting it over. May have to think about saving up for a Sam460. I have always wanted to try AOS4.x and this means i can do both on the same machine.

+1

Exactly what I was thinking.

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
Quote from: Rob;717158
The rabids are hailing it as the OS4 endgame (yet again) over at the moo.  Always good for a laugh over there.

Considering I spend about as much time there, as I do in Thailand, contracting syphilis from street walkers, I had no idea it was the "endgame." Of course, all that does is detract me even further from MorphOS.

Not surprising, though...... :confused:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;717292
Drivers (that may also be improved over time) for the on-board HW features of the hardware in question, of course, since this is what makes the OS run on that HW! This is what "supporting HW" usually means in an OS.

;)

Sorta like supporting built-in wifi with drivers. :roflmao: