Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: apple great desing  (Read 10864 times)

Description:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: apple great desing
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »
Quote from: TheDaddy;708597
I can't stand Apple because:

1) They are patronising (what is with those awkward adverts where THE designer explains to you (in his soft voice) what they have done and the difference between 0.5mm and 1mm thickness, "BUY THIS, it's good for you" ah, and their turtlenecks! ARGH!

2) They have this close, elitist mentality which gets on my nerves, the kids and those mad people rushing outside the shops, camping for hours, madness, what a dodgy cult.

3) Only after a lot of noise from users/customers they decided to do "something" towards the working conditions of their factories

4) Steve Jobs...it's been said enough about the man.

5) I use Apple products (imacs etc...) and I have access to an iphone and to be honest they aren't that great, they are good but not great

6) Hype and overpriced

I might do the same with my computer case, going to put a nice, black turtleneck on and price it at £500, there. :)

Oh and I forgot, who spends £500+ for a phone? A phone! :D

1. Advertising is advertising... At least Apple don't lie (and get caught out!) like Nokia did in their last Advert!

2. Lol!! We are Amiga users and above all that ;)

3. I want to call you out on this one, at least Apple are doing something about working conditions... None of the other tech companies (who all use the same factories) have bothered to do anything!

4. The guy was an a$$hole, but he did what he had to for Apple to survive... Think of how all the other computer companies were destroyed... Commodore, Atari, Sinclair, Acorn, Digital, Sun, the list goes on...

5. A computer is a tool, it's as good as the person using it know how to get the best out of it.

6. Hype, is that another term for Marketing? Overpriced, yes in the PPC days... Now definitely not! :)

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: apple great desing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 12:50:57 AM »
:lol: