Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Arena - Jubilee special offer for PhotoAlbum/Cybershow"  (Read 960 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaACETopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaACE
    • http://www.amiga-arena.de
Amiga Arena - Jubilee special offer for PhotoAlbum/Cybershow"
« on: August 02, 2003, 02:59:42 PM »
*Jubilee special offer for "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow"*

One of the first Shareware programs i had in the Amiga Arena for a special offer in 1998,was the great Picture management software
"PhotoAlbum/Cybershow" from Helmut Hoffman.
For me the best Picture management software for the Amiga.  So,i m very happy to present you after all the years again a special offer for "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow".
You can registrate "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow" for only 15,00 EUR per EU Bank transfer,only valid till 31.08.2003.  Please use only the Registration Form from the www.amiga-arena.de

For more Infos about "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow" please visit the http://home.arcor.de/helmuthoffmann/photoalbum/index.html Homepage.

*What is the future for "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow"?*
The future of "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow" is in your Hand. If you like to see,new updates or  features, please send feedback to the developer Helmut Hoffman,or better,registrate your copy and show you
interest in this great piece of software.  I hope that this "Jubilee special offer" will be a success to see in the future a new Version from "PhotoAlbum/Cybershow".

It doesent matter where youre born or come from,
it matters where yourhead is at!

(Paul Stanly - KISS)

Offline rhino

• Show only replies by rhino
    • http://www.totalamiga.org
Re: Amiga Arena - Jubilee special offer for PhotoAlbum/Cyber
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 03:50:54 PM »
Glad to see you are able to offer these excellent programs at a discount.

I registered my copies years ago (for considerably more than 15Euro IIRC) and I've never regretted it, in fact PhotoAlbum is still one of my most-used utilities.

I particularly like the speed at which it generates thumbnails (much faster than any other Amiga image cataloguer I've tried) - there's no need to index your image directories in advance if you have a reasonably fast system (040 or above I'd say) although you can save index files if you like for additional speed or so you can search for images on CDs or disks without inserting each one.

I often use PhotoAlbum to search for an image on disk when I've forgotten the filename and for renaming files downloaded from my digicam (using an arexx script I wrote because PA doesn't have a rename function built-in).

CyberShow is also very good, like Photoalbum it is very fast. I particularly like the zoom feature (again almost instant on a reasonable processor) and the ability to go back a forward throught the list of selected images.

Anyone who deals with images on their Amiga should give these a try (they work very well on Amithlon too BTW).

Robert

I have no affiliation with Amiga Arena, and no affiliation with the author other than being a satisfied customer.
Editor of Total Amiga Magazine
Author of AmiPodder, podcast receiver for the Amiga

Offline Ogy

• Show only replies by Ogy
    • http://www.cliffsoncape.com
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2003, 08:09:31 AM »
Oh Wooooooow

I remeber that peace of software and miss it sooooo much. I would go even further to say its probably best photo / image managing tool an ony platform... If AmigaOne prooves to be worth buying Ill go straight back to it!!!

Offline ksk

• Show only replies by ksk
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 09:12:33 AM »
"My programs are written in highly optimized Assembler code for the motorola 68k processor family. A port to the PowerPC assembler (RISC) would be combined with unaccetable high efforts. " hmmmm....