Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ADF's of Compilers?  (Read 1170 times)

Description:

Offline evil_nerdTopic starter

• Show only replies by evil_nerd
    • http://www.evil-nerd.tk/
ADF's of Compilers?
« on: April 29, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »
Hellow,

I'm going to develop on an Amiga 500. For now I only have an emulator, so where can I find ADF's of DICE and some basic interpreter (which one)?? I'm told that you can just add a directory in UAE but when I try to run the program it says I need to enter a disk :S (talking about BlitzBASIC here ;))
Having an Amiga 500 and enjoying it :-D  :-D  :-D

Offline Steady

Re: ADF's of Compilers?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 05:07:37 PM »
Hi evil_nerd,

You can get DICE from AmiNET here

I've not used DICE in a while and not sure what OS this version needs. The readme on AmiNET doesn't say. It's not an adf, but you should be able to install it to hardfile or something on UAE.

If it's no good, keep looking in the same area in case something else might be what you want.

Offline SamuraiCrow

• Show only replies by SamuraiCrow
Re: ADF's of Compilers?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 08:38:18 PM »
If you want AmosPro look in the downloads section on the Amos Factory it has links to Back to the Roots but to get the compiler to work, I would suggest downloading the Amos 1.0 .ADFs and running the upgrade disks until you're all the way up to Amos 2.0 the last version.  (Remember that you can hit f12 to swap disk images in WinUAE.)

Also:  select the english key mapping even if you're in the US.  Otherwise it may not work with your emulator.  (This may depend on where you got you're kickstart image, I'm not sure...)