Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (RFD) Olive branches and reuniting the community? (MorphOS / Amiga)  (Read 9614 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Like many, I missed out on the worst of the Red vs Blue war and for a long time did not understand it, nor did I want to take days reading all about it so I could understand what all the fuss was about.  Over the last few years I have learned little bits here and there, enough to give me the impression that there was enough blame to go around on all sides and bad behavior on just about everyone's part, in some way or another.  What I did learn though, was that the divide and bad feelings were much deeper than I had imagined, so I no longer write naive postings hoping for the two sides to drop their feud and join forces on just one Amiga-Like system.  Now I just hope for an uneasy truce and a "Live and let Live" attitude, so there is no more damage to this tiny and ever shrinking group of computer enthusiasts.

I have always thought of A.org as a tolerant place where the two sides could voice their opinions and views without the flames that get thrown at some other sites, or at least not as one sided for either camp and usually snuffed out more quickly.  This site has been and continues to be my number one place to come for all things Amiga and I think Wayne deserves much credit for keeping it so informative and friendly.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)