Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ever pulled down a Workbench screen and it gets Stuck?  (Read 1616 times)

Description:

Offline leirbag28Topic starter

Ever pulled down a Workbench screen and it gets Stuck?
« on: April 29, 2004, 10:52:58 PM »

I just discovered a new trick with Workbench. Sometimes I have a few programs open, and some times I pull down a screen to see whats behind...........like right now I pulled down the SCALA screen to look at Workbench...........but usually it gets stuck down there if you pull it too far............

I could never get out without quitting or rebooting

Well now I found a simple solution!  Hold the LeftAMIGA key and then while holding it, grab the screen you want to pull back up again and whalah!!! there she goes!
 This trick also lets you grab the screen from any spot as apposed to only the top grabbing it the regular way.

Im sure someone here probably knew that already, but I didnt.

I did know that holding LeftAMIGA and pressing "M" lets you flip through screens though....and very fast mind you.

CD32 is actually the best Amiga ever made by Commodore!...

Offline leirbag28Topic starter

Re: Ever pulled down a Workbench screen and it gets Stuck?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 11:23:38 PM »
I never knew that about the IControl...thanks

But I have autoscroll enabled.....the problem happens with scala.if you close workbench and every other screen and only run SCALA.......then if you pull it all the way down.it gets stuck..........it may be due to the Funky looking mouse pointer I created with a long tail.maybe thats part of the problem hhehe.
CD32 is actually the best Amiga ever made by Commodore!...