Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vesalia - Responding to emails  (Read 5484 times)

Description:

Offline bigwall68Topic starter

• Show only replies by bigwall68
Vesalia - Responding to emails
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »
Any one verify that Vesalia is prompt about responses to emails?  

Thank you.

Offline utri007

Re: Vesalia - Responding to emails
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 06:44:52 PM »
I have undestand that there is two people. One who speaks english and one who doesn't.

It depens who has read you email. Wrote again and make two versions, one with google translator.
ACube Sam 440ep Flex 800mhz, 1gb ram and 240gb hd and OS4.1FE
A1200 Micronic tower, OS3.9, Apollo 060 66mhz, xPert Merlin, Delfina Lite and Micronic Scandy, 500Gb hd, 66mb ram, DVD-burner and WLAN.
A1200 desktop, OS3.9, Blizzard 060 66mhz, 66mb ram, Ide Fix Express with 160Gb HD and WLAN
A500 OS2.1, GVP+HD8 with 4mb ram, 1mb chip ram and 4gb HD
Commodore CDTV KS3.1, 1mb chip, 4mb fast ram and IDE HD

Offline mindprober

• Show only replies by mindprober
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 08:05:28 PM »
I did my first business with them late last year. The responses to my queries were quick and so was the shipment I received all the way here in the US.

Offline CyberDez

• Show only replies by CyberDez
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 09:23:13 PM »
Made an order, shipped incomplete because of unavailabilty of some items, later I wrote them many times about a change of the remain items with other of my interest, no response... I wrote again from other e-mail addresses but no response at all... I solved asking to a german-speaking friend to call them directly and explain my request. A week later the items were shipped. I made other orders from them before that, all shipped without problems but If an exception occour things may become very complicate to handle. This happened about two yeras ago, maybe in the meantime they have improved their customer service...

Offline EvilGuy

• Show only replies by EvilGuy
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:39:19 PM »
They do, I think I was having about a three day turn around; which is pretty good considering they're on the opposite side of the world to me, they're probably busy and responding to my questions about stupid little things is annoying :-)

Certainly a lot quicker than other Amiga companies from places a little to the west.

Offline bigwall68Topic starter

• Show only replies by bigwall68
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 02:13:38 PM »
We exchanged several emails this am.  Very good communications!

Offline hypnoia

• Show only replies by hypnoia
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 09:35:19 PM »
I am currently having an issue with Vesalia.  I ordered an X-Surf 100, and after several weeks of emailing to try to get an update on the order, I was finally shipped a BigRamPlus.

The shipping manifest attached to the actual box said X-Surf 100, I was charged for an X-Surf 100, but I received a BigRamPlus.

I'm encouraged by the positive responses in this thread, so I'll keep trying to get through.  Thanks all.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:42:35 PM by hypnoia »

Offline 10MARC

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »
I ordered an A500 Keyboard Mebrane from them the other day and did not receive the "Order Confirmation" email with the payment link on it. I emailed them, and they responded with the invoice within a few hours. No problems, and they seem like great people.