Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: It's 20 years on, and Windows still doesn't have...  (Read 13241 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: It's 20 years on, and Windows still doesn't have...
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:58:17 AM »
What really peees me off about Windows is the download window that opens when you download something. Then you have to close it manually which is highly annoying. Especially as it flashes until you click on it   :rant:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 01:53:30 PM »
You know what really pees me off about Windows? The auto tags that show up when you roll the mouse pointer over things. Everything from the clock to every other possible object currently on the screen irrelevant of what you are doing. It absolutely drives me mental! Right now my pointer is randomly sitting on a smiley and a tag has risen to tell me the object my pointer is sitting on is a smiley - well, derr...  :mad:

Anyone know of a way to turn it off?

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:33:40 AM »
I have said this before but i will say it again. I think MS are going about it all wrong. They are trying to turn Windows into a tablet style os and it doesn't work. But they have already done this with the xbox. Why not use a games console as a base for creating a new os instead of using windows.