Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You guys need to take these things more seriously!  (Read 1493 times)

Description:

Offline XDelusionTopic starter

• Alien Breeder
    • Show only replies by XDelusion
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
You guys need to take these things more seriously!
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:42:19 PM »
It's NOT funny, these people were born this way, they can't help it! You should take this seriously, and stop being such a meany head!

It really breaks my heart to see these people cast out and rebuked for, what to them, comes naturally, and beautifully. It's just not right!

I've seen trucks full of them being trucked down interstate in pig stalls being pulled by semis trucks, delivering them to Cotton Plantations where they are forced to work against their will, all because people do not understand their unique expression of love.

Stop the madness!!!!

[youtube]gvU4pQcmRYU[/youtube]

[youtube]c_nyXAHrScs[/youtube]
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
Re: You guys need to take these things more seriously!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:54:31 PM »
Gawd... why did you post those... :cry:

Theme's the kinda people that make make add another six inch nail to me tickling stick, poor ruddy animals... "awe gawd me owners a wahoo"... :(

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show only replies by J-Golden
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: You guys need to take these things more seriously!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 04:58:07 AM »
Can't watch anymore...  That has to be the oddest thing I've ever seen.  Not being a pet owner for a long long time might make me jaded but c'mon!

Dog Yogga!?!?!?
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?