Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: Sexiest accent?  (Read 5797 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline A4000_Mad

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »
My ex-wife from Northern Ireland had a really sexy accent. I taunted her new husband by saying "How does second hand pussy feel?" .....  "Not bad" he replied "After the first 2 inches it's brand new" :bigcry:
A4000 Mad
 

Offline motorollin

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »
Quote
AJCopland wrote:
 :lol: I think he asked sexIest not sexist dude! :-D

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Must stop posting before 09:00!

--
moto
Code: [Select]
10  IT\'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
20  FOR C = 1 TO 2
30     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA
40     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAA
50  NEXT C
60  NA-NA-NAAAA
70  NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA NAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAA
80  GOTO 10
 

Offline motorollin

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
Quote
bloodline wrote:
Interesting... Please listen to Karlos, Moto and Myself, all of us are Engish but have very different accents, are the differences obvious?

My recording on VOAO is not particularly accurate... I was toning down the Essex quite a lot ;-)

I have to say I am rather partial to a Scottish accent. Yorkshire also does it for me, but only if it's off the gruff variety.

--
moto
Code: [Select]
10  IT\'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
20  FOR C = 1 TO 2
30     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA
40     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAA
50  NEXT C
60  NA-NA-NAAAA
70  NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA NAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAA
80  GOTO 10
 

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »
Quote

A4000_Mad wrote:
My ex-wife from Northern Ireland had a really sexy accent. I taunted her new husband by saying "How does second hand pussy feel?" .....  "Not bad" he replied "After the first 2 inches it's brand new" :bigcry:
How rude! That's no way to treat each other! :-S
And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »
For KThunder that's:


And for Bloodline that's:


And I know, for Odin that'd be

And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline A4000_Mad

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:
Quote

A4000_Mad wrote:
My ex-wife from Northern Ireland had a really sexy accent. I taunted her new husband by saying "How does second hand pussy feel?" .....  "Not bad" he replied "After the first 2 inches it's brand new" :bigcry:
How rude! That's no way to treat each other! :-S


:lol: I don't even have an ex-wife Speel. I received a joke that tickled me via a text message and couldn't resist posting a variation of it :-D

Quote

KThunder wrote:

a french woman with a quiet purring voice, soft red lips with just enough
lipstick inches from my ear, listening to more than just her voice as her
tongue dances so closely...


Well don't just leave it there mate! I gotta know what happens next?
A4000 Mad
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:

And for Bloodline that's:



Ah ja! Leider sie ist schon verheiratet... Sie kann nicht mir helfen :-( -Edit- Sie ist auch jetzt sehr alt ;-)

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
Quote

A4000_Mad wrote:

:lol: I don't even have an ex-wife Speel. I received a joke that tickled me via a text message and couldn't resist posting a variation of it :-D
Phew...
But what do you think about my conclusion posted at the end of the 1st page?
And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:

And I know, for Odin that'd be



Oh? Wer ist das?

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Ah ja! Leider sie ist schon verheiratet... Sie kann nicht mir helfen :-(

Schade...
Quote

-Edit- Sie ist auch jetzt sehr alt ;-)
Ach was machst dass denn? Hier in die Niederlande wir haben das sprichwort: "Auf einem altes Fahrrad muss mann radfahren lernen".
And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 07:27:19 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:

And I know, for Odin that'd be



Oh? Wer ist das?
Frida Hallgren, as "Lena" in the movie "Så som i himmelen" ("As it is in heaven")
And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Ah ja! Leider sie ist schon verheiratet... Sie kann nicht mir helfen :-(

Schade...
Quote

-Edit- Sie ist auch jetzt sehr alt ;-)
Ach was machst dass denn?


Um... Ich glaube, 32 jahre alt...

Quote

Hier in die Niederlande wir haben das sprichwort: "Auf einem altes Fahrrad muss mann radfahren lernen".


:lol: Wahr! Ich habe meines alte Fahrrad schon gefahren... ;-)

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:

Um... Ich glaube, 32 jahre alt...

Das ist doch nicht alt, oder?

Aber Blutlinie, was denkst du von die maedel die ich gepostet hatte?
And the canary said: \'chirp\'
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 07:57:54 PM »
Quote

Speelgoedmannetje wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:

Um... Ich glaube, 32 jahre alt...

Das ist doch nicht alt, oder?


Vielleicht nicht... :-)

-Edit- Ich möchte lieber ein bisschen jungere Frau..

Quote


Aber Blutlinie, was denkst du von die maedel die ich gepostet hatte?


Suß, sehr suß! Alle sind gut für mich!

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

Re: Sexiest accent?
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:

Suß, sehr suß! Alle sind gut für mich!
Danke, danke :-)
Aber jetzt weiss ich nicht etwas fur mich...
And the canary said: \'chirp\'