Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TUDE help  (Read 1298 times)

Description:

Offline amigadaveTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by amigadave
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
TUDE help
« on: August 04, 2005, 05:11:09 PM »
Trying to run a badly coded non-Amiga formatted floppy game that only runs correctly on Kickstart 1.2 on my A1200/060 w/OS 3.9 and/or A4000T/040 w/OS 3.1.

Any suggestions on TUDE settings to use?  I have never used TUDE before and it looks like WHDLoad is only for certain games and mine is not on that list.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline SamuraiCrow

• Show only replies by SamuraiCrow
Re: TUDE help
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 08:19:51 PM »
Good luck on trying to get it to work on an AGA system.  Lots of old games only work on OCS or ECS.

The NoView option on TUDE or Degrader will allow some better ECS compatability from the AGA chips.  NoCache will get the processor to better emulate the 68000 but you may have to add delay cycles to get the speed down to 7 MHz.  Running an older Kickstart may require BlizKick or Relockick or some other kickstart 1.x emulator and a Rom image from your older system.

Offline rjecina

• Show only replies by rjecina
Re: TUDE help
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 06:20:05 PM »
I now use TUDE for playing Deuteros and Conflict in Middle East on Amiga 1200 6 MB and it's OK.
After starting Amiga normal I go to directory TUDE on Hard disk. Then it's time for going on option wb 1.3 with 1 MB ram ( sometimes 0.5 MB ) without Hard disk after reset. In this way this 2 my games are working. Telling truth I have not tried many games in this way because today I don't like to play games from floppy.

My thinking is that you have renamed WB 1.3 rom file in name demanded from TUDE.