Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Using plipbox with Emu68 & pistorm32 lite on a 1200  (Read 2356 times)

Description:

Offline tlgroomsTopic starter

• Show all replies
    • CIA Amiga BBS
Using plipbox with Emu68 & pistorm32 lite on a 1200
« on: May 09, 2023, 10:15:49 PM »
I have recently set up my pistorm32 lite in my 1200 and installed os3.2, on the latest emu68 and the RTG picasso96 drivers.  I own Roadshow also and have tried installing the plipbox.device driver and Roadshow on it.  It installs OK and starts OK.  I have set a fixed ip and set up the dns servers and gateway, all configured properly but can't get it to work.  The debug shows it sets the ip address properly and netmask but I can't get out.  Tried pinging names and direct ips.  Not getting anywhere.  Tried pinging my router directly with it's ip and cannot ping it. I can ping localhost and my ip and it shows working ok, just can't get out.

Is there any kind of problem with using the plipbox with emu68 and the pistorm32 lite?  I have set up the hard drives and installed os 3.2 and everything else appears to be working fine.  Is there something I am missing?  I have used the plipbox on my 1200 before without a pistorm without any problems.
Try my Amiga BBS -> telnet ciaamiga.org:6400 or www.ciaamiga.org

Offline tlgroomsTopic starter

• Show all replies
    • CIA Amiga BBS
Re: Using plipbox with Emu68 & pistorm32 lite on a 1200
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 03:40:38 PM »
NOBURST also worked for me. Thanks for the info.

When I reboot the machine I have to power off the plipbox to get it to reset and work. Is that normal? Anyway to do it without restarting it every time as well?
Try my Amiga BBS -> telnet ciaamiga.org:6400 or www.ciaamiga.org