Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FASTEST,EAYSIEST,CHEAPEST WAY TO TRANSFER ADF IMAGES BETWEEN PC AND AMIGA(mostly 500)  (Read 20802 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Hi,

If you use Cloanto's Amiga Forever on your PC, you wouldn't have to go through all that trouble. Just boot up AF and play or run the program you want, and it is rather cheap. i believe about $39.95 or less for a digital download, and it can be cheaper if you owned AF before.

This also saves your Amiga 500 hardware, unless for some reason you like burning up old silicon.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
@Forcie,

Years ago I used to use winuae, but AF is so much easier to use. To me it is worth the $40 just so I can boot up any type of Amiga and game that I want. It even recognizes CD-32 programs and runs them (yes I have one of those with an sx-1 expansion). Since I am getting up in age, I and the wife have talked about retiring and going to the Philippines, we are also thinking of auctioning off a lot of my Amiga gear. Will need the money once i get there. Still just thoughts.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Quote from: Iggy;732311
I'm using one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiga-500-1000-2000-3000-Floppy-Simulator-w-MPDOS-Pro-/321096932559?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=YTYHs8bhtECmFxprwITbDOEF3mc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The neat part is that its transparent to the Amiga.

UHHH!!

OK are you using the digitizer, or the pc projector, or the refrigerator, gee I am so confused.

Iggy is MorphOS really better than an Amiga.

How you doing haven't been around for a while, just wanted to give you a little BS.

smerf