Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FASTEST,EAYSIEST,CHEAPEST WAY TO TRANSFER ADF IMAGES BETWEEN PC AND AMIGA(mostly 500)  (Read 20801 times)

Description:

Offline Machico2012

• Show all replies
My friend, your method is surely cheap. When i decided, couple weeks ago, to bring my amiga 500 back to action (stored between 1997 and 2012), after the cleaning etc, i found myself with 2 major problems: floppy drive and my hundreds of floppies in a bad shape, ... my solution after searching a lot, was getting a wonderful piece of hardware to replace the floppy drive and leave my desktop free of those nice hundreds of floppies disks, i´m talking about the HXC floppy emulator. Yes, it´s kinda expensive, but you won´t regret after all is set up and ur enjoying hundreds of adf´s with great simplicity.

Offline Machico2012

• Show all replies
I guess your right about that sweet feeling, still in these fast food days:), time is precious, and its becoming harder to get floppie disks... thats what motivated me. About the cost itself, at the time i just convinced myself that it would be a good investiment... and after a month i dont regret... the joy of seeing my kids playing games like twintris and others is priceless. LONG LIVE AMIGA with floppies or ADF´S.