Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition now shipping!  (Read 24914 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition now shipping!
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
Quote from: eliyahu;780140
@thread

here are some dealers who already have order pages ready to go. i suspect others will post as time goes on. here are some handy links to popular dealers:

does anyone know of any other stores who have their order pages up already?

-- eliyahu

Thanks for the links eliyahu.  When I visited the USA version of the AmigaKit store myself, it does not show the AmigaOne X1000 version of AmigaOS4.1FE.  It only has the SAM440, Pegasos2 and AmigaOneXE/Micro versions shown for some strange reason.

My order is placed for my X1000 version of AmigaOS4.1FE, which will give me a reason to play around with it in January when it arrives.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition now shipping!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
Quote from: BinoX;780436
Ordered a copy to use with WinUAE...

Haven't had a proper OS4 machine for many years now, since my A1XE  decided that it had had enough and was keen to get back into developing  and testing. Hopefully WinUAE will compile stuff alright xD

I will be buying a proper OS4 system at some point in the future as I  run a software development company (previously only custom made  software, but now branching out into utilities and perhaps games) so it  would be nice to get some OS4 software coming from us (and some for  MorphOS too, as my efika has been sat idle for far too long - will  upgrade to a mac mini for that too if the things we release prove  successful)

Edit:  Moved entire post to PM, after realizing the title of this thread and discussing MorphOS development and offering systems to developers did not have anything to do with this thread.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:52:50 PM by amigadave »
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)