Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GameCubes  (Read 5209 times)

Description:

Offline BigBenAussie

• Show all replies
Re: GameCubes
« on: September 08, 2004, 03:09:36 AM »
My bro reckons he got his chipped XBox playing 1000s of Amiga games on a single CD. I'm overseas at the moment so I can't tell you how good the quality is.

You buy a PC for gaming only if you intend to keep it cutting edge. Only on a PC can you play games at an impossibly detailed res, with an impossibly vast pallette, at an impossibly fast frame rate. If you can't do that, then why bother. It doesn't make your PC useless if you can't, but don't cry when Game X makes you have to upgrade for the same experience over and over again. Its what drives home PC sales afterall.

I'm sick of the upgrade cycle, and perhaps that is why I would consider an Amiga, because God knows there'll hardly be any hardware worth upgrading to any time soon, like in the good'ol days. You can do more with less sometimes as most Amigans know.

I think we've gone off topic again....anyway....
How hard would it be to get an GameCube emulator running on an Amiga One or PegasOS bearing in mind some of the hardware similarities. It would beat the pants of FPSE if it was possible.