Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 450-500 Amiga Games . boxed . complete [some SEALED]  (Read 6038 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: 450-500 Amiga Games . boxed . complete [some SEALED]
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »
That is some list.  Just convert the floppy disks to adf's for all the games, scan all the manuals, code wheels, make scanned jpeg's of the front and backs of the boxes and put it all on a DVD, then send it off to me for a couple of bucks.  

Actually, I have about as many games as you that I have collected over the past twenty years (mostly I have got them in large lots, or as extras with systems I have bought on eBay or other places), but only about 75% to 80% of mine are boxed.  I haven't even taken the time to play a fraction of them and the kids aren't interested in any Amiga games anymore.  I am thinking that I will enjoy them more now that I have been forced into retirement and should have free time.  Either that or I will enjoy playing them when I am senile and going through a second (or third) childhood.

I want to make adf's of all of mine for archiving purposes before all the floppy's go bad.  I also want to install as many of them as will work with WHDLoad onto the hdd of my A1200/060 and also perhaps on my CDTV, which I am going to install my AdIDE into very soon.  I wonder if WHDLoad will work on the CDTV?
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)