Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 868 times)

Description:

Offline FlexinoodlTopic starter

• Show only replies by Flexinoodl
Hey
« on: January 15, 2006, 01:29:13 AM »
Been reading for years Minimig made me register to post  :-P
Haven't owned a 4000 or 3000 but had all the rest i think except for the (What i would call) very overpriced A1 variants.
I have never owned any accelerators just ram upgrades and i only started using Workbench when i crossed over to UAE (The hardware broke and was replaced by a laptop)

Mostly games really i suppose although i am a musician and my youth was spent on Octamed on a memory expanded 500 with an AMAS sampler MIDI combo unit, I have recently started looking for a 1200 so that i can get my 8bit sound back because i really miss it, When i get one i will maybe have some interest in the Powervixxen but we will see.

Anyway i thought i would say hello  :-D

Offline Oliver

• Show only replies by Oliver
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 03:48:47 AM »
Hi, welcome aboard.  What music are you doing now?  I'm a hobby musician.  I used Amiga sequencers for a long time.  Very satisfied with the old beast.

-Oli
Good good study, day day up!

Offline InTheSand

• Show only replies by InTheSand
    • http://www.ali.geek.nz
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 04:31:58 AM »
Welcome to A.Org!

I use OctaMED from time to time on my A1200 and under emulation, and have also registered the native Windoze version which I play with now and again.

- Ali

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 05:51:52 PM »
I haven't used Octamed for many many years thank god, I'm not really a tracker zealot infact i couldn't stand em when i used em as a kid, However that said i couldn't afford anything else and i got signed off the tracks i did on Octamed, I registered many years back cause of that but happily never went back to makin music on an Amiga.

I wan't one now just to use as an 8bit sampler because the music scene hasn't actually moved on for the Amiga.

Now i use
Tracktion
EXT
FLS
Are my hosts with a {bleep}load of effects and instrument plugins i either made myself or bought, I'm a mod over at KVRAudio the biggest forum online for computer musicians and i also create content for some of the bigger companies creating VSTs.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 05:53:37 PM »
That actually read like i ONLY wanted a new mig for an 8bit sampler sorry, I want a new mig for plenty of stuff but musically i will only use it for an 8 bit sampler hahahhahahaha, Thats better hehe