Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: KS Campaign: New Compatible Keycaps for all Amiga Classic keyboards  (Read 6870 times)

Description:

Offline save2600

• Show only replies by save2600
Re: KS Campaign: New Compatible Keycaps for all Amiga Classic keyboards
« Reply #14 from previous page: January 13, 2017, 05:04:35 PM »
$75 for a set of new keycaps... am I reading that right or does that include the A1200 case too? None of my keys are that bad to warrant such an expense. Can purchase an entire keyboard for less than that anyway. What I could use though are nicer A2000 keyboard shells as mine are starting to yellow. May just have to try a Retrobrite concoction on 'em.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:09:13 PM by save2600 »

Offline duga

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 07:04:42 PM »
Still waiting for two cases, so no keycaps for me.

Offline IanP

• Show only replies by IanP
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »
Quote from: save2600;819657
$75 for a set of new keycaps... am I reading that right or does that include the A1200 case too? None of my keys are that bad to warrant such an expense. Can purchase an entire keyboard for less than that anyway. What I could use though are nicer A2000 keyboard shells as mine are starting to yellow. May just have to try a Retrobrite concoction on 'em.
No you were reading it wrong probably, prices are in Singapore Dollars. A set was about $53 (US) and they are being made in a range of colours to match the cases from the previous campaign and a range of language layouts maybe you could find a creme and grey US layout keyboard for that but you wouldn't find one with dark blue and orange Swiss layout keycaps (or whatever choice of layout/colours you need/want) that's for sure.

When they do the full keyboard campaign they may do molds for new external keyboard shells that may be suitable for your existing A2000 keyboard.

Offline som99

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by som99
    • http://www.som99.se
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 05:42:22 AM »
Wohoo! Pledged for 3x keyboard sets and one will match my colored new case that probably will arrive next week :) The rest will be for Amigas that need new white keycaps :)

Edit: I will post pictures of the new case when I get it :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:04:29 AM by som99 »