Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jammy french bar stewards......................  (Read 3221 times)

Description:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Jammy french bar stewards......................
« on: June 16, 2004, 03:56:59 PM »

KennyR wrote:
First sentence said by the English commentator after the German national anthem today:

"Oliver Khan looks pretty serious. Last time he looked like that in the German squad, England beat them 5-1 in Munich!"

WTF! That one wasn't even SUBTLE! How does that have ANYTHING to do with the match in hand! England aren't playing, and aren't even in this group! My equally subtle message to English commentators would be:

SHUT UP! WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STUPID ******* 5-1 WIN *YEARS* AGO OR ANYTHING ABOUT 1966! NOBODY CARES ANY MORE! :-x

Oh, I really can't wait until England get out of this championship, I really can't... Humility is such a satisfying thing to force on boastful people. :pissed:

You are such a *****! Even though I agree with you and I also hate football with a passion that knows no bounds, this is the one time that poeple who do care get a chance to celebrate...

If it was a Scotland win (like that will ever happen) you would be creaming off about too... and I would be defending you :-P

- edited by mikeymike - language -