Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do we really look like?  (Read 25257 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: What do we really look like?
« on: July 31, 2011, 04:21:32 PM »
Hi,

That's me in me avatar.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: What do we really look like?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
Quote from: Franko;652372
Hi Smerf... :)

Gawd... that's weird, that's just how I imagined you'd look right down to the baseball cap... :)

Can't read the cake though, was that your hundred & eleventeenth birthday... :)

Cheers

Franko

Hi,

Naw!!!

It's only my 60th birthday, getting ready for my favorite team to play "The famous, great, marvelous, fantastic, better than the Amiga "The 5 time super bowl champions" The Pittsburgh Steelers",

Yes people I am a Pittsburgh Steeler Fanboy",  Where real rough and tough men play football and the petite men like "Drew Brees, Tom (pretty boy) Brady, Peyton (did you see that hit ref) Manning & Eli Manning and that big baby of them all Green Bays Aron Rodgers all cry to the NFL Commissioner "The Steelers especially that Harrison hits to hard" can you tone them down some and then the NFL Commissioner wanting to protect the "Golden Boys"  changes the rules about hitting in football, why don't they just put flags on the ball carrier.

To all you Green Bay Fans, if you didn't have Rottenburger on your side the Steelers would have won. He handed you a 2 TD start.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better