Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Get off the beach! Tsunami coming!  (Read 21118 times)

Description:

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Re: Get off the beach! Tsunami coming!
« Reply #29 from previous page: March 16, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
All I know, from my experience, is that when the mind is busy, truth can not be perceived.

Like wise, when the heart is too heavy or to light, again reality can not be perceived.

Beleif therefore is an obstruction to truth. Therefore if the athiest (assuming they are truly free of preconceived notions as they claim) could more easily (in theory) grasp reality than one full of beleifs, IF they could just let go of their concious self for at least a few moments each day & BE STILL.
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 03:48:31 AM »
Iggy: When Katrina hit a few years back, a local preacher buddy of mine was trying to round up people from his church and locally to go down there in a few buses. I was going to go, but then the government turned around and would not let anybody in to help except for those people who they authorised. :/

Anyhow, after having read this thread (or most of it) I have came to this conclusion.

A. Franko is an elitist know it all who is constantly trying to shove his Squirrel centric views onto ever one. I think he should shut his fat face, invest his belief system into  televised vision, and the printed word as neither Amiga nor Squirrels have any place in consensus reality! UP YOURS FRANKO YOU ELITIST SHLUMP!  That's right, I said it!

B. Cats along with all other mammals need to start taking life, politics, and the global agenda seriously. They need to get life insurance, become concerned about their longevity, and clean up their act!!! I'm sick of their crap!!!
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »
Franko: If you will take the time to read the forum rules, you'll see that no one ever authorised squirrels centric conversations. It hasn't even been 10 years since the incident with the squirrels and now is certainly not the time to start making jokes. Too many lives were affected...

HAVE YOU NO HEART?!?!?!

IGGY: I feel you man, but as for me, I've never been one to make donations. Locally yes, when I know who's hand my money is going into, but never or rarely to a cause I can not monitor in first person.

Take Cancer research for example. You know why we are not making any progress, because it is in the way our food (amongst other things) is mass produced and put together. They will not challenge this (with sincere effort) because that would mean the collapse of the Capitalist Empire as it is currently established.
Note that you don't see wide spread out breaks of Cancer in the Rain Forests or in wild animals. There was no Cancer, Aids, and such in America till the "White man" came. Those who choose to separate them selves from nature/God's Law, and place them selves on a seat above it, treating it like a whore...

I'm more of one of those kind of people who like to help in the flesh, I'd like to be there, regardless of the threat to my life. Seeing as I can not be there, I will resume my work at the nursing home and taking care of what needs taken care of here locally with family and friends or not so friendlies within the community.

As for death....

...someone posted earlier that they tell their child that death only comes once in life so to treasure it.

There is much wisdom in that statement. Just as there was much wisdom in the answer to the question (which I'm sure was meant to be sarcasm) Why does God create us so that we die?   -   Why not?

Again, I forget who posted that, but it does reflect a truth. That the creation was created by a perfect creator who's perfection we can not even begin to fathom. Therefore we could not even begin to comprehend the meaning of why or why not. We see things from a finite, human centric point of view, what we want or what we THINK is best.

Things are as we are, and until a shocking revelation comes about, we must go on about life and enjoy what time we got in a manner that will not cause regret or grief to our selves or those around us.
Besides, for a little clue, again the ancient texts and oral traditions time and time again tell of a paradise that was ruined because of man and his choices. So I think it's about time we compensate for that and come together. Not as Green Peace or some other bogus grass roots movement which seeks to empower the corporations and One World Government Agenda, but as sovereign children of the creator striving to learn from and grow in accord with what was intended.  Which, from a scientific and logical point of view, must not be to become cunning, calculating, vengeful, angry, proud, etc. As scientific research (and common sense) will tell us, these things only serve to kill life, laughter, and serenity and therefore any progress what so ever.

Que Sera, Sera. Yes people will be born, and people will die, so let us take care of each other while we can, and remember those who we have lost. I go through this on a regular basis at the home. Being a lowly nurse aid, I spend the most time with the residents, grow fond of them, build up strong relations, become their sole provider, their reason to smile, their friend...

....only to watch them die time and time again at which point I must go in, clean up their shell, and send it off to the funeral home for arrangements.

Again, Que Sera, Sera.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 08:12:03 PM by XDelusion »

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 09:13:43 PM »
Also, has anyone ever noticed how The World Bank (The, IMF, FDIC,  Federal Reserve and company) are never seen making financial contributions to causes? Rather people are brain trained that if they walk in circles for long enough, money will generate. Or if they attend enough benefit rock concerts, etc.

They never sell sports stadiums, or give sports and entertainers pay cuts to help take care of those in need. In fact, no matter how bad the economical climate, Sports Games are still being broadcast, and movie theatres are never in need of fresh material. Regardless of how bad things get, the indoctrination through entertainment process must go on...

Like wise, they claim the eco system is being harmed due to human farts and such, as if the towering sky scrapers, the crass industrialized food business, the poisonous products, the factories, the bi-products, the pollution, the cars, the un-disciplined greed, the bio-engineering and frankenstein experiements,  are not making a MUCH greater impact than any fart could.

If the world is over populated, then tear down the cities, tear u the high ways, the golf courses, the military bases, etc. There is plenty of leg room when you remove all the obstructions.

I mean seriously, it is not like every time I take a walk in the country that I am walking shoulder to shoulder with a million other people. Stepping on children and old people and the like.

And yes, I understand China is over populated. You know why? Because the people who have the mishap of being (re)born there, are being held at gun point and can not leave.

It's all a giant farce to create global taxation and to remove more freedom from the people.

I don't say liberty because liberty are permissions given. No one gives me permission but the creator, and I am FINE thank you very much so long as I conform to the Creator's law. Dig your own hole!

Just some thoughts.

Your local Amiga hypocrite.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:54:06 PM by XDelusion »