Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How many Amigas do you own?  (Read 8213 times)

Description:

Offline Jose

• Show all replies
Re: How many Amigas do you own?
« on: June 15, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »
I'm afraid I got a bit insane too. I got an A1200(bare, got a Blizz1260 for it but it was dead), A4000D with WarpEngine/CyberVision64 and A4000T with PicassoIV/Paloma/Concierto and a 3640 (Yes, I know I must take off the 3640 and get something better).

I've considered selling my A4000D or A4000T many times cause I really don't need both but there's a problem: besides me liking them the A4000D is to small a set up for adding a PowerPC and some decent cards (get's too hot) and is a pain to mess with the internals, everything is too tight). The A4000T on the other hand, although also a pain to exchange parts inside, has much more space and so is the ideal setup to upgrade. But it's damn expensive I shouldn't have it (got it on a bargain) and could perfectly live with a less expanded Amiga. There are also times where a less expanded Amiga makes sense to use (you don't need to power all those gfx/sound/tv/lan/usb whatever cards and use a ppc, when you're simply coding some stuff on CygnusEd or playing some classic game...)

So since I can't decide wich to sell I'm keeping both for now

:lol:
\\"We made Amiga, they {bleep}ed it up\\"