Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DiscreetFX Celebrates Sixteen Years of Existence - Launches Project Metropolis  (Read 9004 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
@ Pyromania

Is this the answer to the question you asked a few months back, (can't recall the exact word or thread) where you asked us to guess what DiscreetFX had in store for the future... :)

Nice idea though, hope it's successful... :)

Often wondered why there was no such service on the net for the Amiga... :confused:

Now what you really need to sell are Workbench Disk Sets 1.x to 3.x... :) (good luck with that one if you do)... ;)

PS: You could add Irn Bru and Macaroon Bars for instant download, be a big hit in the states as the tourists snap em up here every summer...:)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Ere... Tension... :)

I thought you left a wee while back... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Quote from: kickstart;642812
Maybe some years ago, when the main internet applications for the amiga are on the market, but now you cant purchase a keyfile for the latest ibrowse or the same for makecd some months ago. These days is diffucult to find applications that need payment, greatest applications are free at this times (at least).

MakeCD was made free years ago (I bought it when it was a commercial product) only to find about a year later it was now free, win some lose some I guess... :)