Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What games are you playing?  (Read 5928 times)

Description:

Offline Thorham

• Show all replies
Re: What games are you playing?
« on: November 25, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
I was playing Dungeon Master a few weeks ago (a very difficult dungeon by meynaf from EAB), but right now it's been Torchlight and a bunch of bullet hell shooters such as Espgaluda and Ketsui (man, I suck major butt at Ketsui :D). Pity there's none of those shooters for the Amiga :(

Offline Thorham

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »
Quote from: lassie;716353
Hi it is the same game as, Dungeon Master II The Legend of Skullkeep for the Amiga that you played? Because that one i know :)
Nope, it's the first game. There's another one called Chaos Strikes Back. Dungeon Master 2 is the third game in the series. If you want to try Dungeon Master, then check out meynaf's version over at EAB: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=49830.

Offline Thorham

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
Quote from: som99;716384
So had to switch from PS3 to PC on bethesda RPG's, sadly enough since I liked to play using a gamepad on my TV.
Yeah, Bethesda is great at making buggy games :mad: Take Oblivion, for example. The UNOFFICIAL patches for Oblivion and it's expansion fix over 3000 bugs, and these patches are made by the community. Another good one is the game's performance. There are some mods that make the game run MUCH smoother, and again those are made by the community.

It seems like Bethesda thinks that it's a good idea to just let the community handle those problems on the PC (and screw PS3) :mad:

The advantage of playing on the PC is of course the mods ;)