Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Faces of Amiga.org accepting submissions again!  (Read 1568 times)

Description:

Offline that_punk_guyTopic starter

• Show only replies by that_punk_guy
Faces of Amiga.org accepting submissions again!
« on: January 22, 2004, 12:01:43 AM »
Faces of Amiga.org
News on submissions and things...

I'm going to accept submissions again, but because I don't have my server running properly yet, it's by email for now.

Send your mugs to:

facesofaorg@ntlworld.com

Please put your Amiga.org nickname somewhere in the email so I know who you are. There's still one pic up there that no-one has claimed...

@ottomobiehl: You sent in a pic just before I got cut off, but I have the file, it will go up soon.

I don't know if Wayne and friends have been talking any further about the possibility of integrating Faces (or something like it) into A.org itself (as a side note some of the ideas I've heard about the improvements to the site sound brilliant, I can't wait...) if it worked, I think it'd be great. Any news on this, or has the idea been dropped?

Finally, just a quick note about the size of the pics. As before, about 25 kilobytes as a maximum, and (something closely resembling) 320x240. If you send a pic that's bigger than that, width or height-wise, it will be resized inline, using HTML tags, and depending on the browser used, it might look bad...

Kind regards,

Offline Bodie

• Show only replies by Bodie
Re: Faces of Amiga.org accepting submissions again!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 12:16:51 AM »
I would submit, but I'm afraid blomberg would deface it due to my "bumping" of a certain thread ;-)  :-D

Offline that_punk_guyTopic starter

• Show only replies by that_punk_guy
Re: Faces of Amiga.org accepting submissions again!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 12:20:53 AM »
Heh heh :-D

Well, I want to see lots of piccies coming in. The more I get at once, the easier it is to update :-)