Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amigakit or Pendingkit?  (Read 17119 times)

Description:

Offline Chucky

Re: Amigakit or Pendingkit?
« Reply #29 from previous page: March 08, 2020, 03:30:35 PM »
Fair enough.  but  checking archive.org  it is only like since 2018 amigastore.com is connected to the amigakit webpage.

while amigastore.eu seems to had a bad configured webserver but appered at 2013  so it is hard to judge..

but according to archive.org amigastore.com was more a link-collection of places to buy amigastuff to suddenly at 2018 be redirected to amigakit.

I also today took notice of one A1200 case with your trademark etc. but not a single word of WHO actually produced the case.  ok it was internally on the plastic.  but not a single note on sticker (original sticker removed)

is this really how we play?

please.   rethink your marketing plan.  you can still market without taking over other persons links/names/credits..    I can say that it is a pretty bad move.

I really started to have this bad feeling when trademarks started to be registered..     and now.  well.   my gut-feeling isn't better :-(

I guess it would be best to explain why amigapassion.com was registered in the first place.  I really want to know the story behind that.
also why a1200.net isn't mentioned on the cases except on the plastic inside? the original cases have a different sticker..

remember it is the small things people notice. and lets do not talk what is legal or not..  this most of us doesn't care about.  but what is fair and "just ok" is a different thing.

but yes!  waiting on the story behind amigapassion.com registration.   I can accept amigastore.com if it is as you said a old domain. (even if it changed meaning in 2018)

Offline amigakit

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2020, 04:11:56 PM »
@Chucky

Situations often are misunderstood without knowledge of the full facts.  It is disappointing when misrepresentations are made.

I am not sure if you recall AmigaKit has been manufacturing "A1200" Tower cases since 2005.  Our product was the EZ Z4 A1200 Tower which we inherited from Eyetech when we took over their Classic Amiga business.  We have also manufactured many other A1200 named products since then of course.

The A1200 desktop cases you are referring to were supplied from the Chinese manufacturer.  Significant funds were contributed to make the production run possible and meet the Minimum Order Quantity demanded by the Chinese manufacturer.  A request was lodged with Adzzer Pty Ltd to pass on the specific request to have the cases badged with a custom label of our choice.  This could not be done so a second request was made to omit the case badge all together for the sake of wasting time removing and reapplying.  In the end the cases were rebadged after they arrived from China which was not ideal.

Another request was later put in to provide custom printed box packaging.  A quote for the work was given and artwork supplied which matched the custom labels and that was accepted by Adzzer Pty Ltd. 

No invoices were issued by A1200.net - there is no record of this being a valid company.
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline Chucky

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2020, 04:27:35 PM »
wow..   that was low...   really low...

but ok.  now I know. 

please erase my account at amigakit.   I want it to be anonymized with regards to GDPR laws..

this is sad. so sad.  but now I know hos it is to be played.

I must say.  I havenot misunderstood anything.  now I know why amigapassion was registered.  and also why alot of trademarks is registered.

to make more drama and lawsuits..   

enough is enough!

Offline amenophis

• Show only replies by amenophis
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2020, 04:52:36 PM »
@Chucky

Situations often are misunderstood without knowledge of the full facts.  It is disappointing when misrepresentations are made.

I am not sure if you recall AmigaKit has been manufacturing "A1200" Tower cases since 2005.  Our product was the EZ Z4 A1200 Tower which we inherited from Eyetech when we took over their Classic Amiga business.  We have also manufactured many other A1200 named products since then of course.

The A1200 desktop cases you are referring to were supplied from the Chinese manufacturer.  Significant funds were contributed to make the production run possible and meet the Minimum Order Quantity demanded by the Chinese manufacturer.  A request was lodged with Adzzer Pty Ltd to pass on the specific request to have the cases badged with a custom label of our choice.  This could not be done so a second request was made to omit the case badge all together for the sake of wasting time removing and reapplying.  In the end the cases were rebadged after they arrived from China which was not ideal.

Another request was later put in to provide custom printed box packaging.  A quote for the work was given and artwork supplied which matched the custom labels and that was accepted by Adzzer Pty Ltd. 

No invoices were issued by A1200.net - there is no record of this being a valid company.

Matthew,

Most of this if just plain wrong.
I told you, don't screw with me.

"I am not sure if you recall AmigaKit has been manufacturing "A1200" Tower cases since 2005.  Our product was the EZ Z4 A1200 Tower which we inherited from Eyetech when we took over their Classic Amiga business.  We have also manufactured many other A1200 named products since then of course."
- Even if this were true, it does not entitle you to register A1200 trademark over our head while we were partners. You simply abused us and I'll demonstrate this later below.

"The A1200 desktop cases you are referring to were supplied from the Chinese manufacturer."
- Wrong, they were supplied by Adzzer Pte Ltd.
May I remind you that you even had "issues" to pay the invoice regarding delivery of the cases to your doors? When at the same time I did all I could for this invoice to be as low as possible, yet you complained. While other distributors had to operate their own forwarders to collect cases in HK!

Do you want me to go further?

"A request was lodged with Adzzer Pty Ltd to pass on the specific request to have the cases badged with a custom label of our choice."
- We do not "pass on".
- Your request for a different label was agreed. However the label you are presenting today is NOT the one you showed me at the time I visited you in Cardiff!
The old sticker label you showed me did NOT had any mention as "A1200®" nor did he had the mention "A1200 is a registered trademark of AmigaKit."
- Also, we were not able to reach out to your "demand" simply because you're ... too slow in answering our messages!

"In the end the cases were rebadged after they arrived from China which was not ideal."
- Cases did not arrive from China. They arrived from our warehouse in UK!
- They were delivered to you by Truck. Trucks don't come from China  ;D

"Another request was later put in to provide custom printed box packaging.  A quote for the work was given and artwork supplied which matched the custom labels and that was accepted by Adzzer Pty Ltd.  "
- No, no & no. Plain false!
- Quote for work was given. No answer to the quote!
- Artwork for printing box was supplied AFTER it was TOO LATE for us to proceed!  Again, you were too slow.
- We did NOT agree and "A1200 is a trademark by AmigaKit" was certainly NOT accepted by Adzzer Pte Ltd.

"No invoices were issued by A1200.net - there is no record of this being a valid company."
- This is not an excuse.
- Cases are clearly branded A1200.NET and by this sole fact it is our brand and ours only.

AmigaKit do not own A1200.NET.
Yet you decided to trademark A1200 while we were partners without consulting us.
A1200.NET does not OEM its cases. These are not blank products. Our name as manufacturer is written inside..
Yet it seems you've decided to do whatever pleases you.
AmigaKit do not manufactures A1200 cases.
Yet you act like it.

- That is the reason why still as of today there is NO MENTION of A1200.Net nowhere on AmigaKit.
- All other partners are mentioning A1200.net. But not you. Funny eh?

You can state or declare anything you want publicly. This is your forum after all.
However it is not because you're writing something here that it means it is the truth.

Our team is loyal to its supporters and we're grateful for their support.
We're a bunch of straight, honest, respectful and humble guys.

Are you?

PL
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:16:10 PM by amenophis »

Offline Maria

• Show only replies by Maria
    • http://kommunism.se/
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2020, 04:55:32 PM »
I'll never again in my life buy anything from Amiga-Kit.

I cannot support this parasitic behaviour.

Last order that I made with Amiga-Kit was in january, took nearly 1½ months to get here anyway.

Offline Tahoe

• Show only replies by Tahoe
    • http://www.amiga4ever.nl
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2020, 04:57:53 PM »
Matthew, you do realize the case you are blatantly rebranding was actually developed through a fundraiser right? I myself was one of the original backers, and the fact that you now rebrand (without prior consent) these cases is just sick. Sorry, there really is no excuse. When will you start rebranding Individual Computers parts, calling them Amigakit ACA1221 accelerators?

I was lining up to make a fairly large order, but it’s clear my money should go somewhere else.
Greetings from Wilnis, The Netherlands
Now owning ALL Amiga models and most; if not all; flavours of them...My Amiga Museum

Offline amigakit

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2020, 05:27:48 PM »
I am sorry Philippe, this is certainly not how I recall events.

- Your request for a different label was agreed. However the label you are presenting today is NOT the one you showed me at the time I visited you in Cardiff!

Yes it is.  Very little has changed on that label.  The legalese was accepted by you on the box artwork sent later on also.  We have correspondance here to show it.  Unfortunately, now you are attempting to portray in public that the goods were not supplied OEM.

- We did NOT agree and "A1200 is a trademark by AmigaKit" was certainly NOT accepted by Adzzer Pte Ltd.

Taken from A1200.net:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:28:43 PM by amigakit »

Offline amenophis

• Show only replies by amenophis
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2020, 05:44:37 PM »
I am sorry Philippe, this is certainly not how I recall events.

Yes it is.  Very little has changed on that label.  The legalese was accepted by you on the box artwork sent later on also.  We have correspondance here to show it.  Unfortunately, now you are attempting to portray in public that the goods were not supplied OEM.

Taken from A1200.net:

Haha.

"Yes it is.  Very little has changed on that label.  The legalese was accepted by you on the box artwork sent later on also.  We have correspondance here to show it.  Unfortunately, now you are attempting to portray in public that the goods were not supplied OEM."

- We did NO accept these mentions on the box artwork.
- An email that YOU send does not prove our acceptance to anything!
- The design you sent me for "your" boxes never left my mail box. It does not mean we agreed on it. Do you see it on current boxes? NO! Hence, we did not agree.

- I do not attempt anything.
- You are the one trying to shovel down my throat facts you are creating out of your fantasy.

"Taken from A1200.net:"
- Yes, unlike you I'm not afraid to say the truth:  for a while we displayed this mention on our website.

However there is a precise timing in events and funny enough you seem not willing to share that timing publicly. I wonder why..

This mention only appeared for a short while, and only after we had this long discussion with Trevor and you on video call!!
This video call happened after we've discovered you robbed us our name and achievements.
Following me explaining you why - j'etais furax a mort connard! - you did everything you could to convince me it was for the greater good of AMIGA!

- Why did this mention appeared shortly?  : 
> Because you insisted on "protecting" the brand against the vilain C-A Acquisition Corporation owned by Mike Battilana (director of Cloanto, company behind the Amiga Forever emulation package).
But now, who's the vilain?

Like an idiot I believed you at the time.
But I saw clear in your acts quite fast. Hence after debating we've removed the motion.
You can screenshot all you can. It doesn't mean anything.

Again:
- We did not accept anything. We did not accept your supposed legalese while we even consider them illegal.

You can state anything in here since you "own" this forum.
Please state more funny stuff. I'll make good use of it.

This was my last entry.

PL
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:48:41 PM by amenophis »

Offline amigakit

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2020, 05:49:11 PM »
This was my last entry.

Thread locked as this has gone way off topic now. You can contact us directly if you have any more discussions.