Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jens Schönfeld  (Read 14944 times)

Description:

Offline TorajaBoy

• Show all replies
Re: Jens Schönfeld
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »
Same to me, his Amiga products are great, his support is fast, helpfull and reliable. I can't wait to grab my hands over his New Indivision 1200 AGA SD/FF.  

I didn't buy a Minimig for the same reason, I really wait the Clone-A who is a true cycle by cycle clone of a A500 like this  you can forget the software compatibility problems...

I have several Amiga piece of hardware from Individual Computers and I never been disapointed by it!

But if Jens is great, we mustn't forget other people like Michael Böhmer from E3B because he also works hard and his DENEB card is brillant!

If we had more poeple like this in the scene that allready understood that it's more productive to working together instead people who still want to make money with the Amiga name trademark...

But I would like to know what kind of other electronic devices application developpement his working on because it's not with our market that he will be able to survive (a complete electronic labo is very expensive, such like Digital Analyser, smd reworks equipement, etc..)

I think that we works on his Amiga project as a part time hobby.  

Hope one day, I can visit him because I stay not so faraway from Aachen.

Anyway thanks to all people who still aboard...

Offline TorajaBoy

• Show all replies
Re: Jens Schönfeld
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »
Hi Jens,

Thanks for this update and for all your devotion for the Amiga and C64 community!

I'm sure that you will enjoy your holiday and I hope that you will have great time with Chris Hülsbeck and Olivier.

Is this Oliver Kastl the great author of Clone CD and Clone DVD.The man behind IDE-Fix?

I will enjoy soon my Indivision 1200 AGA SD/FF and if Santa will be able to bring me an A-Clone under my Christmast tree that will be awesome!

But I think I made a good choice to wait about A-Clone instead rush for MiniMig (but the MiniMig is a good prodject and it get updated regulary too).

But I think that it's definetly more interesting to implement a complete A500 into an highend FPGA Logic unit because the market exist and it's much large and profitable than our geek gadget community...  

That's why the NATAMI project have the same goal...  

And the C64 DCTV, is a vey good example and it let the door open for custom hack like add an external keyboard, two joystick and two floppy drive...

But it's a really harder challenge to convert a full A500 system into an FPGA than its older brother C64.

Have great Fun