Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jens Schönfeld  (Read 14938 times)

Description:

Offline MarcbTopic starter

• Show all replies
Jens Schönfeld
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »
I know he isn't strictly a dealer but I thought he deserved a good rap anyway.

I emailed Jens just over a week ago with a problem I was having with my Buddha cards in my 3000.
Given the impending release of the scandoubler/flickerfixer for the 1200 I didn't actually expect to hear back from him for a while as I thought he would be inundated with e-mails at the moment.

I didn't check my e-mails for a few days ( I often leave it for weeks between checks, I'm lazy) but when I did, lo and behold Jens had answered me the next day.

Not only did he answer my e-mail but even when it became evident that there was nothing wrong with the Buddha cards, he continued to try and help me.

I was impressed by his generosity with his time and what seemed to me like a genuine desire to help me even though the problem had nothing to do with the Buddhas, it's this kind of attitude from people in the Amiga community that makes it so different from any other hobby/obsession, people here and in the other Amiga forums are genuinely interested in sharing their knowledge and helping a less informed person like me!
Well done Jens, you've made a loyal customer out of me!
"...but some animals are more equal than others."

Offline MarcbTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Jens Schönfeld
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 02:51:42 AM »

CaptChaos wrote:
Sorry for the thread hi-jack but how do I make the buddha pop up not appear on bootup? :)

That's a good question, I should have asked Jens that! :lol:
"...but some animals are more equal than others."