Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nibiru is actually a BoingBall...  (Read 6589 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Nibiru is actually a BoingBall...
« on: July 28, 2012, 08:31:38 AM »
Originally Posted by jorkany  
Pretty cool! Did you use your SAM to make that?

Hey, how are those custom OS4 themes you claimed you were making a while back? I bet the people who donated the money to buy your SAM would like an update - you know, just so they don't feel like they got ripped off or something.

It is in the works. It took me long time to make SAM work and also set up OS4.1. I wish I can do similar stuff on Amiga [ArtEffect is damn slow on larger images and I don`t know using Gimp in Emulator]... Still has some stuff to fix [my clock does not work well and I am learning how to reskin MUI with ease. OS4.1 is nice but needs lots of improvements.
==========================================

Begging everyone for money to buy an os4 machine and not delivering? Yeah that sounds pretty amiga like to me.

Kinda like pre-orders. hahaha

Maybe you should give everyone their money back?

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 09:28:29 AM »
I'm not sure how to search for those posts, maybe someone else can help us locate that post.

He asked everyone to contribute to buying him an os4 machine so he could create graphics and themes and things for the os4 community.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 10:03:52 PM »
"I don't know why people are getting so riled up over your pic. " -

People are getting worked up because this person grubbed a free os4 machine from the users in order to work on projects to benefit the amiga community.

So far this 3 minute cut and paste job, which was admittedly not even done on an amiga or amiga software is all he has delivered.

Anyone know when it was that people donated  to this joke? I seem to recall it was quite a long time ago. Someone does need to locate those posts of him grubbbing for money so he could do all these great projects for the amiga community.

In other news if anyone will buy me a morphos or amiga os4 machine  I'll
make 2 wallpapers. Thats right, and I will do it the same day I receive those computers. Thats DOUBLE the benefit to the morphos or os4 communities.

Thats right for a limited time, I'll offer DOUBLE the work this guy did to get his free os4 machine. DOUBLE Thats how I roll.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 10:17:55 PM »
SOMEONE please locate the post where he grubbed his free os4 machine from people here.... Yes HE asked for that, not someone else.

Oh yeah I forgot that too...

I won't just copy and paste a boing ball, I'll render graphics I draw or model myself to create my 2 wallpapers.

Thats right 2 ORIGINAL wallpapers. No copy and paste over someone else's
work... ORIGINAL WORK Thats how I roll.

This tremendous amount of work is being offered for a limited time for just the cost of an os4 or morphos machine and shipping.

Think of the extreme benefits buying this machine for me will have for the os4 and morphos communities. Come on, donate.

TWO WALLPAPERS could be yours!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:21:13 PM by haywirepc »

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 12:17:09 AM »
Okay I stand corrected,someone else asked for the donations... but he did take the free machine...

I'll still do two wallpapers for a free machine. TWO.

Of course I've had many projects not finish on time, but not projects where I held a grubathon first for free equipment for those projects.

And I'm sorry, I didn't know I could be banned for having an opinion.

I also didn't realize you needed an os4 machine to cut and paste graphics. Sorry.

I'm allowed to think its funny that someone was given a free os4 machine to work on things and he's just pasting boing balls to existing wallpapers, just for
fun or not. You mods all need to relax and calm down.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:42:50 AM by haywirepc »