Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What games are you playing?  (Read 6028 times)

Description:

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
Re: What games are you playing?
« on: November 25, 2012, 08:28:52 PM »
i play games on my playstation3 now days...

last time i played amiga games was in 2010. that was the year i had enough of retro gaming, it was time to move on. i had been stuck in the past since 1999... that's over 20 years of retro gaming... you get to a point where you feel your gonna puke. so i wanted to try something else, pc gaming i never felt any attachment to, since i have been gaming on my amiga. on the pc you have to change hardware and update software etc every time there is a new game. so the playstation3 was the natural choice for future gaming, the playstation3 have more or less become my new amiga now. its just one awesome gaming machine and i have experienced many time the 'wow factor' i got from the amiga days back in the day. but its a refreshing feeling of something new and i never thought i would experience that again. there is so many great and amazing games for the playstation3 out there. so now i just regret being stuck in retro gaming to long. i can recommend you amiga gamers here the playstation3, its an awesome gaming experience not to be missed.