Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Amiga Tutorials / Re: Getting online with PiStorm32, Miami DX and Encrypted WiFi
« Last post by AndyFC on May 08, 2024, 06:56:58 PM »
executing command (wirelessmanager wifipi.device) gets failed to initialize driver.
Why do all the other devices get recognized as files in the networks folder, such as cnet.device but the wifipi.device shows as a folder?
inside folder there is no .device to access.

Hi David, It's possibly something to do with the archive and what tool you're using to unpack it; occasionally I have problems with .Zip files where they don't unarchive correctly e.g. I'll use one tool and the tooltypes aren't set correctly or a folder is seen as a file, but unpacking using another utility will work.

The unpacked archive should contain the following file structure (just concentrating on the WiFi files):
Emu68-WiFi (folder)
 - Devs (folder)
   |- Networks (folder)
     |- wifipi.device (file)
   |- Firmware (folder)
     |- cyfmac43455-sdio.clm_blob (file)
     |- brcmfmac43436s-sdio.bin (file)
     |- brcmfmac43436-sdio.clm_blob (file)
     |- cyfmac43455-sdio.bin (file)
     |- brcmfmac43456-sdio.txt (file)
     |- brcmfmac43436-sdio.txt (file)
     |- brcmfmac43430-sdio.txt (file)
     |- brcmfmac43456-sdio.bin (file)
     |- brcmfmac43455-sdio.txt (file)
     |- cyfmac43430-sdio.clm_blob (file)
     |- brcmfmac43436-sdio.bin (file)
     |- cyfmac43430-sdio.bin (file)
     |- brcmfmac43456-sdio.clm_blob (file)
     |- brcmfmac43436s-sdio.txt (file)
Amiga Marketplace / Re: For sale motherboard A4000D rev2
« Last post by Cosmos on May 08, 2024, 03:48:03 PM »
Sold !
Amiga/MorphOS/AROS Programmers Forum / CGX v4 Supergels Bug
« Last post by teslamaitre on May 08, 2024, 03:32:58 PM »
Hi,

I'm developping a new software under OS 3.9 CGX v4 (last version) with CybervisionPPC.

--> My GELS work very well under Amiga native screens and under P96 (tested under WinUAE).

--> My GELS work very well under CGX IF i desactivate SUPERGELS. If i activate SUPERGELS, i have the right sharps for my GELS but not the right colors.

Any idea to help me ?

Thanks.
executing command (wirelessmanager wifipi.device) gets failed to initialize driver.
Why do all the other devices get recognized as files in the networks folder, such as cnet.device but the wifipi.device shows as a folder?
inside folder there is no .device to access.

Sorry for my crude explanation of my problem but I'm sure it's elementary. It's almost as if I am missing a file in folder.
Thanx a lot this gave me more than enough info to get it working.

Followed the first part, didn't need the second part as I previously configured Miami to work with a ne2000 PCMCIA card... I just changed the device and then queried it.

I don't have the network auto starting I just put "Wirelessmanager wifipi.device" in a batch file, added an project icon, left it out, then changed the default tool to iconx and added "WINDOW=CON:0/50//80/WiFi/AUTO/WAIT/CLOSE" as a tooltype.  So I can run it when I need, iconify it, online, do network stuff, offline, un-iconify & then press ctrl+c to close wirelessmanager.
devs:networks/wifipi.device?

Are you running "Wirelessmanager wifipi.device" before trying to configure it in Miami?
Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion / Re: Installing new CF cards
« Last post by Tumbleweed on May 08, 2024, 09:24:45 AM »
Maybe an issue with limitations using cards >4GB. have a read of this:

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=61666

Weed
I can’t figure out what I am missing. Diligently followed these steps for my caffeine build but when I point Miami to wifidevice , nothing. It is in devs -networks. Even wirelessmanager in shell finds nothing.
« Last post by AmigaBruno on May 07, 2024, 05:53:11 PM »
OK, some of this was mentioned in that thread, but the final goal is different. I was trying to install the FormaldiHyd driver, which I did onto the PFS3 card that seems to be an EAB A1200 copy. Now I want to set up another CF card just with Workbench 3.0 and install lots of applications as well as the graphics tablet driver and that’s all.
« Last post by Boing-ball on May 07, 2024, 04:41:12 PM »
This seems to be a continuation of this thread:

https://forum.amiga.org/index.php?topic=76380.0

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10