Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A4000D with Mediator, PCI-cards etc  (Read 255 times)

Description:

Offline HotRodTopic starter

• Show only replies by HotRod
A4000D with Mediator, PCI-cards etc
« on: November 01, 2014, 02:59:35 AM »
Hello,

All I wonder is if someone's interested in buying this? The bad news first, it doesn't have a PSU and one capacitor is broken = only audio on one channel.

Other than that it should be in good condition. I'm selling it with the Mediator tower and a Voodoo 4, SB 128, 100Mbit ethernetcard. Regarding CPU I might have the original 030 @ 25MHz board left if someone wants it.

I sold the CSPPC-card recently and since I'm not using it I think that someone might be interested in putting it to good use again. Oh it also got a FastATA-card.

Well... that's it I think. I will miss her but I need the money and it doesn't do any good just standing there. I'm planing on buying something Commodore at a later time, perhaps an A1200.

Offline danbeaver

Re: A4000D with Mediator, PCI-cards etc
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 03:47:58 AM »
I wouldn't want to make promises, but it is easier to base the value on both gross inspection + operational pictures...

Offline HotRodTopic starter

• Show only replies by HotRod
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 03:53:10 AM »
Quote from: danbeaver;776343
I wouldn't want to make promises, but it is easier to base the value on both gross inspection + operational pictures...

Yeah I know but that isn't possible. I could put it back in the original case, hook up another PSU that doesn't work with the Mediator (lacking a connection/cable) and see if it works but I'm sure it does work. It looks great and the last time I used it there wasn't any issues what so ever but yes it's been a while. All I can say, sorry. I don't have the energy to try it out, it's complicated.

Offline danbeaver

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 05:01:50 AM »
Well, would it hurt to list a price and the location it would ship from?