Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga CD32 200+ compilation ISO?  (Read 7408 times)

Description:

Offline TjLaZerTopic starter

Amiga CD32 200+ compilation ISO?
« on: April 10, 2004, 05:04:11 AM »
Hi I ran across on the net that someone made a 200+ custom game CD for the CD32!  Anyone know where I can download it?

Curios to see how they made it.

Thanks
Going Bananas over AMIGAs since 1987...

Looking for Fusion Fourty PNG ROMs V3.4?

:flame: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline TjLaZerTopic starter

Re: Amiga CD32 200+ compilation ISO?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 06:08:07 PM »
Well I finally got a copy, but I have not been able to get it to work as it requires PAL.  I'm NTSC and I have it hooked up to my NTSC TV.  I have been looking at the CD and it does seem to be a hack job of both regular CD32 games and WHDLoads.  There does seem to be a custom Menu setup that is pretty cool!  I am trying to recompile it with just the C:PAL command removed from startup-sequence, as this is what throws the CD into PAL mode upon bootup.  With this command removed I may be able to get it to work on my NTSC unit!  

I did some research and came up with answers to my own questions:  Apparently to make a CD32 game you need the trademark files CDTV.TM or CD32.TM, which are copied onto the bootsector of the CD.  The rest of the CD is just like a floppy:  you need the s/startup-sequence, and all other files to be able to boot.  You also need to use a Amiga Burning program to do this like Make CD.  I have made a few custom games and this does work!  Now with the task of getting this CD32-200 to work in NTSC!
Going Bananas over AMIGAs since 1987...

Looking for Fusion Fourty PNG ROMs V3.4?

:flame: :banana: :banana: :banana: