Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet  (Read 4178 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellslTopic starter

Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
Amiga.com is selling these tablets which seem just a bit overpriced.  http://amiga.com/news/20110519-tabletxpedio10mt.php

My question is this...How long before Franko reads this and begins ranting about how the sacred Amiga name has been defiled by the infidel Bill McEwen?

Come on Franko, don't let me down.  I have wagered not a small amount of cash that it will be less than 10 minutes. :-)

Re: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
@Franko

You read the post in less than 10 minutes.  You just waited longer than that to respond to it.  Caught you, ya loser!  I got my money!  LOL

I noticed that better half of your split personality also posted.  Honestly, how do you keep track of the real you versus the commodorejohn you?

P.S.  Ever wonder who Reknaw is?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:33:33 PM by ferrellsl »

Re: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
Quote from: ajlwalker;655959
Ok ferrelsl

Time to withdraw your ludicrous assertion that commodorejohn and Franko are the same person.

It's a bit rich for you to moan and complain about the behaviour of others and that start what can only be described as an inflammatory thread yourself.

Of course they're the same person!  Franko suffers from multiple personality disorder.  Half the time he's the Franko we all know and love, and the rest of the time he's commodorejohn.

Nobody on this board has a sense of humor anymore.  Except for Franko and his better half aka commodorejohn!

BTW, I just bought a talking parrot and have taught him to say "Braaaack, amiga.com, amiga.com"  He sounds a lot like Franko, except for the amiga.com part!  LOL
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:18:39 PM by ferrellsl »