Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Amitopia TV release is out  (Read 1896 times)

Description:

Offline AmiDelfTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmiDelf
    • http://www.amitopiatv.com
New Amitopia TV release is out
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »
I just want to let you know that a new Amitopia TV is out. It was released on 14th of September. I got the time to upload it to Google Video but not to the rest because of vacation.

Help:
If someone of you see something good in Amitopia TV and want to share webspace for the .avi releases of the show. Please get in contact.

Well, here it is on-line:
GV: stream
Vimeo: stream

Enjoy and please send in constructive comments. As you see. New logo and design. I think this release is getting me in right direction. I dont want it to be perfect, but I want it to be different from other tv shows :)

Amix
I love and respect people which care! And not those with
a heart made of stone.

Offline Amigamia

• Show only replies by Amigamia
    • http://www.arosworld.org
Re: New Amitopia TV release is out
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »
I am sorry but what is this? It is very confusing and hard to follow. Not quite sure how to define it.
Check out  AROSWORLD.ORG

Offline AmiDelfTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmiDelf
    • http://www.amitopiatv.com
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
Hey.

Well, Amitopia TV is a project that I do. Before I knew it, a news item of one of my earlier shows came up on amiganews.de of all sudden.

This is my ego and a production that improves from constructive comments after each releases.

You can download it as a .avi file for now thanks to sadddam:
Get the .avi file here

I try to do it better for each release. I am no pro editer, but I try to improve :)

And if you wonder what it is? Its a tv channel kinda thing set for downloading. With programs, adverts and more.

Amix
I love and respect people which care! And not those with
a heart made of stone.

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
Find a public access channel somewhere. Or, a college station since those are begging for content because not enough students care to make any. Amitopia looks like something that would be on a cable public affairs/community bulletin board channel where all day it's just text of stuff that's going on, with music. I don't think I could watch it straight through, and I had a hard time finding anything to watch by just clicking around. Although, I did see the Amitopia logo more than half the time I clicked. I got bored waiting for the current thing to change so I clicked away and then I just gave up.
 :roll:
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.