Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is Software Hut Still open?  (Read 25370 times)

Description:

Offline Firedawg

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Is Software Hut Still open?
« on: April 18, 2012, 03:14:17 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;688688
Well Amigakit is probably the most active dealer in the world. I have to say Vesalia is very pro and reliable as well. However, if you are in the usa watch out for amigakit as they have a "us site" but no us location. So all gear ships from uk. I had an order with them for a few items one being an important replacement drive and it over 6 weeks for delivery!

I live in the US, and I have ordered several times from Amigakit and have received my items in less than 9 business days after ordering.  That is truly amazing given it is coming from outside the US and it has to get thru US Customs.  If you live in the US I would not worry about watching out for Amigakit as they are very good people and getting your paid items to you is very important to them.  No, this was not a paid endorsement by Amigakit just a past customer who likes to support companies who support me and my hobbies.  Thanks Amigakit!!!:)

The Dawg
Amiga 4000T/60 - A2000/60 - 1200T/60, Soldered Up 3 x Minimig 1.1, Mac Mini 1.5 Running MacOSX/MOS 2.7-Registered