Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BT/OPENREACH Policy breach  (Read 8350 times)

Description:

Offline delshayTopic starter

• Show only replies by delshay
BT/OPENREACH Policy breach
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:14:29 AM »
Lost my main job, so there will be very little posting by me (if any).

But I am going to expose what sometimes (rare) go on with-in company I work for. This is something you will never see & is normally closed internally.

BT/OPENREACH telephone engineer privacy violation.

Listening-in to customers phone calls. Wait till this hit the headlines, & there's more to come.

Fulham Telephone Exchange. four videos.

ARE YOUR PHONE CALLS SAFE SEE VIDEO LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsBcHIbBKk8OAbj9DYpJYdw
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:24:48 AM by delshay »
-------------
power is nothing without control

Re: BT/OPENREACH Policy breach
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:21:10 AM »
This is not spam. I am a real amiga user & there are a few users that know me. look how long I have been a user.

I am also in one of the videos.

I have lots of data here to prove who I am.

Look here, I am the one who did Blizzard PPC modifications "look at the date posted"

http://www.amiga.org/gallery/index.php?u=1979
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:06:01 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 11:47:17 AM »
Now I can Explain what the person in videos should be doing, you can confirm this with any External or Internal OPENREACH engineer.

I have never seen all of the policy, but when I first started BT before it was split and became BT/OPENREACH this is what I was told many times.

If when you go to test a line and the customer is using the line, you must disconnect the hand held tester right away, you do not listen-in as this is sensitive data (all of it). We must weight until the customer has finish ie, must return back to the line in a reasonably time to do a test when line is free, ie the customer is not on the line.

In the videos you can see not only did he not remove his test equipment right away, for long period of time, he did not do a test by dialling a internal test number.

When a investigation starts they will find no test was done at those time.
When a test is done, it is logged on a BT/OPENREACH database, this will show up as he never done a test.

The numbers for each video is in "real time" that's why each of the files have strange numbers below them.  ...more to come
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:47:22 PM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »
Look at the date and time of each video, you can see this went on for a period of time, and there was other incidents but I was unable to log this but it is traceable internally, because I remember events which can jog these dates.

I was base in Fulham exchange, but I was sometimes move to other exchanges, so I was not always there to see what he was up-to, but given the large gap which was logged I have to wonder what was going on when I am not around.

Now here is what make me wonder, I sent a Email to two high ranking managers when I spotted this.   This would be a short time after the first Email was sent when I first spotted this & there was a return call from one high ranking manager & gave him enough information to call BT/SECURITY which he said he will do, but why was he able to continue listening to customers conversations.

I have this Email, which I had to send it again later as I don't want to get tied-up in something like this. This will be for sure key to this case.  ...more to come
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:10:25 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 12:35:09 PM »
This is not the first time I have caught someone intercepting customers calls, but the last time something was done & engineer removed from company, but nothing seems to have happened here.

The person in the video, i have not seen from 15th July 2015, but I do know he has gone sick, which is a smart way to stay with-in the company, because you can't be sacked while sick. I think he has been spoken to about this, but no one banked there was any evidence, it avoided everyone except me.  ...I was always the holder.

He thinks he has gotten away with it because lot of time has passed, but he has not.

What very important here, customers must be informed what data their have lost, and can be used against them in the future.

..that's it for now, but there's more to come, why I am being sacked (assault on me).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:49:27 PM by delshay »
-------------

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 12:54:10 PM »
Who cares, GCHQ are monitoring our emails, texts and calls anyway
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 01:01:12 PM »
One more thing.

BT/OPENREACH their wanted me to transfer this back internally, but I refuse to help them as I already know once this is closed I have nothing to protect me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:14:56 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 01:03:32 PM »
Quote from: JJ;804041
Who cares, GCHQ are monitoring our emails, texts and calls anyway

Don't you understand, if normal employee is doing this you or anyone else could be at risk.

Please note it's the "audio" that's important not the picture quality & when someone puts it through a audio filter.  ..all will be reveal.

I am expecting this to go to one of the very high courts, I for sure will be there.

Big fines & compensation for the end users.

The phone ringing in the background in one of the videos is the coop phone where external engineers need help. Notice he does not go to answer the phone, but nor do I, I am to busy filming this.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:11:33 PM by delshay »
-------------

Offline Akiko

• Show only replies by Akiko
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 01:20:15 PM »
Quote from: delshay;804043
The person in the video has been sick from last year July, which is a smart way to stay with-in the company, because you can't be sacked while sick. I think he has been spoken to about this, but no one banked there was any evidence, it avoided everyone except me. ...I was always the holder.

You wait until you loose your job to make this public, sounds like a case of a disgruntled ex-employee to me.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 01:21:19 PM »
What does this have to do with Amigas?
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 01:37:35 PM »
Quote from: Akiko;804044
You wait until you loose your job to make this public, sounds like a case of a disgruntled ex-employee to me.

If I had did this while employed, they would have found something to sack me for releasing this information.  This is why limited information was release at the time to high managers.

BT/OPENREACH are very clever group of people and their will find something to dismiss me or this claim, and make it out that he was doing something else.. that's what their will do.

But its the Email I sent them, and if he was doing something else, their would have told me there & then.

The only time you should here someone talking with a hand held tester is when the engineer is doing a coop with a service provider where he will speak to the other person using the hand held tester, but he did not say a single thing in all of the videos, and if it is a coop it will show up on the BT/OPENREACH database.

If this was a coop, you should only here two voices, his & the other person at the end of the line. In the video & what I can see & hear, both voices are coming from the hand held tester.

Look carefully after customers have finish they call he simply remove his test equipment and walks away.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 01:25:33 AM by delshay »
-------------

Offline Aegis

• Show only replies by Aegis
    • http://www.survivorfilms.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 01:45:16 PM »
Check your pm's :)
Catapultem habeo. Nisi pecuniam amnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 01:49:00 PM »
CORRECTION:

My last day of employment is 6 may 2016 and can't be stopped, I am currently suspended up until this date.
-------------

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 02:01:17 PM »
Here is a copy of the Email sent matchs up with the second event. Now you all know who committing the offense.

Sent with BT Mobile Messaging

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 03:45 PM GMT Standard Time
To: Parham,A,Andy,BVL3 R
Cc: Phillips,J,Janette,BVL R
Subject: RE: Possible Breach BT/OPENREACH Policy.

Sent: 30 June 2014 14:25
To: c
Cc: Phillips,J,Janette,BVL R
Subject: Possible Breach BT/OPENREACH Policy.

Hi Andy

I notice one of my work collages doing something unusual. I first notices this about 8 months  ago.  He has not done this for a while, but I am not always working with him so I did not report it.

Today at 13:25 I saw him doing  what is a very strange behaviour listening to customers  conversation. I am a little bit concern about this as it not normal, these are not short durations where he is listening in.  

I can here this conversation taking place in a foreign language.

individual Doonga,BV,Bharat,BVL375.

Regards Del

HI Andy

At 15.21 today this individual  was seen again listening to end user conversations. I have left the MDF area to send this Email . The problem is on the Fulham MDF Bar Pair side. Again this was in a  foreign language and possibly the same location on the MDF.

I don't know what action has been taken (if any) but perhaps a Route To Learn can possibly help.

Just to make you aware this is the fourth  time I have seen this behaviour.

This EMAIL is to make you aware.

Regards Del
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:26:57 AM by delshay »
-------------

Offline Aegis

• Show only replies by Aegis
    • http://www.survivorfilms.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 02:09:37 PM »
At this point it's probably best you either take this to an employment solicitor (if you feel you've been unfairly dismissed) or to a journalist if you simply want to expose inappropriate practices at your (former) employer - amiga.org isn't really the ideal venue for a BT exposé :)
Catapultem habeo. Nisi pecuniam amnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.