Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: Wimbledon  (Read 1111 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Guest
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 07:19:01 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

mdma wrote:
Quote

CU_AMiGA wrote:
Quote

mdma wrote:
Yawn.... nearly as boring as cricket or rugby.


Hey Yo!

OI! Nothing wrong with cricket or rugby. (especially cricket) :-D

Regards,


Each to thier own I suppose! ;-)


That's nothing some people actually enjoy using out of date computer hardware... and others are so stuck in the past that they even invest in operating systems which are horribly archaic and featureless ;-)


:lol:

You're on fire at the moment Matt,  have you got a new "love interest" or summat? ;-)
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 05:01:11 PM »
Quote

mdma wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

mdma wrote:
Quote

CU_AMiGA wrote:
Quote

mdma wrote:
Yawn.... nearly as boring as cricket or rugby.


Hey Yo!

OI! Nothing wrong with cricket or rugby. (especially cricket) :-D

Regards,


Each to thier own I suppose! ;-)


That's nothing some people actually enjoy using out of date computer hardware... and others are so stuck in the past that they even invest in operating systems which are horribly archaic and featureless ;-)


:lol:

You're on fire at the moment Matt,  have you got a new "love interest" or summat? ;-)


Better! I think my Girl friend wants to break up with me!

Offline X-ray

Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 09:15:53 PM »
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?


um...

  • Guest
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 10:11:03 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?


um...


Was in the same situation myself a couple of months back.  I chose the sock. :-)
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 10:52:49 PM »
Quote

mdma wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?


um...


Was in the same situation myself a couple of months back.  I chose the sock. :-)


What about the sprog?

  • Guest
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 11:46:42 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

mdma wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?


um...


Was in the same situation myself a couple of months back.  I chose the sock. :-)


What about the sprog?


He lives with his Mum.  I only see him at weekends for the last 5 or 6 years. :-(  He's here now upstairs sleeping.

The recent separation was the only serious relationship I've had since I split up with his mum.  3 years or so, that's what you get from sleeping with the boss I suppose! (She was my boss when I met her.)

Living back at my mum's for a bit, whilst applying for teaching positions down in Birmingham so I can be near Nicholas again, as thats where he lives with his mum.
 

Offline X-ray

Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2005, 10:05:06 AM »
Ja, relationships are like the facets on a fine crystal or diamond. Those little flashes and glints of light can be seen from so many angles . . . and lost from so many too. It's often a cruel quirk that one remembers those little sparkles, the many snapshots thrown together and embedded in a disjointed memory matrix, an imperfect image of a perfect time.
Well, they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. My problem is much simpler than that . . . I don't need to choose between a sock and a woman because I am in the unenviable (or enviable, depending on your outlook) position of not having the latter.
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:19 PM »
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Ja, relationships are like the facets on a fine crystal or diamond. Those little flashes and glints of light can be seen from so many angles . . . and lost from so many too. It's often a cruel quirk that one remembers those little sparkles, the many snapshots thrown together and embedded in a disjointed memory matrix, an imperfect image of a perfect time.
Well, they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. My problem is much simpler than that . . . I don't need to choose between a sock and a woman because I am in the unenviable (or enviable, depending on your outlook) position of not having the latter.


You are a man wihout sock? I pity thee.... -Edit- Ahh without Woman... no great loss, enjoy your sock for as long as you can.

@Mdma
Realtionships suck...

  • Guest
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2005, 08:19:03 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:
Quote

X-ray wrote:
Ja, relationships are like the facets on a fine crystal or diamond. Those little flashes and glints of light can be seen from so many angles . . . and lost from so many too. It's often a cruel quirk that one remembers those little sparkles, the many snapshots thrown together and embedded in a disjointed memory matrix, an imperfect image of a perfect time.
Well, they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. My problem is much simpler than that . . . I don't need to choose between a sock and a woman because I am in the unenviable (or enviable, depending on your outlook) position of not having the latter.


You are a man wihout sock? I pity thee.... -Edit- Ahh without Woman... no great loss, enjoy your sock for as long as you can.

@Mdma
Realtionships suck...


So did she.

I miss it! ;-)
 

Offline X-ray

Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2005, 08:23:09 PM »
 :lol:

Of course, you could take solace in the notion that suction can also be applied to one's emotional reserves and one's bank balance...
 

  • Guest
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2005, 10:35:20 PM »
Quote

X-ray wrote:
 :lol:

Of course, you could take solace in the notion that suction can also be applied to one's emotional reserves and one's bank balance...


:lol:

She does that too!