Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wimbledon  (Read 1323 times)

Description:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show only replies by bloodline
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 23, 2005, 02:11:10 PM »

mdma wrote:

CU_AMiGA wrote:

mdma wrote:
Yawn.... nearly as boring as cricket or rugby.

Hey Yo!

OI! Nothing wrong with cricket or rugby. (especially cricket) :-D

Regards,

Each to thier own I suppose! ;-)

That's nothing some people actually enjoy using out of date computer hardware... and others are so stuck in the past that they even invest in operating systems which are horribly archaic and featureless ;-)

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 07:19:01 PM »

bloodline wrote:

mdma wrote:

CU_AMiGA wrote:

mdma wrote:

Hey Yo!

Regards,

That's nothing some people actually enjoy using out of date computer hardware... and others are so stuck in the past that they even invest in operating systems which are horribly archaic and featureless ;-)

:lol:

You're on fire at the moment Matt,  have you got a new "love interest" or summat? ;-)

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 05:01:11 PM »

mdma wrote:

bloodline wrote:

mdma wrote:

CU_AMiGA wrote:

mdma wrote:

Hey Yo!

Regards,

You're on fire at the moment Matt,  have you got a new "love interest" or summat? ;-)

Better! I think my Girl friend wants to break up with me!

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »
Did she give you an ultimatum....choose her or the sock?

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 09:15:53 PM »

X-ray wrote:

um...

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 10:11:03 PM »

bloodline wrote:

X-ray wrote:

um...

Was in the same situation myself a couple of months back.  I chose the sock. :-)

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 10:52:49 PM »

mdma wrote:

bloodline wrote:

X-ray wrote:

um...

Was in the same situation myself a couple of months back.  I chose the sock. :-)

What about the sprog?

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 11:46:42 PM »

bloodline wrote:

mdma wrote:

bloodline wrote:

X-ray wrote:

um...

What about the sprog?

He lives with his Mum.  I only see him at weekends for the last 5 or 6 years. :-(  He's here now upstairs sleeping.

The recent separation was the only serious relationship I've had since I split up with his mum.  3 years or so, that's what you get from sleeping with the boss I suppose! (She was my boss when I met her.)

Living back at my mum's for a bit, whilst applying for teaching positions down in Birmingham so I can be near Nicholas again, as thats where he lives with his mum.

Offline X-ray

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2005, 10:05:06 AM »
Ja, relationships are like the facets on a fine crystal or diamond. Those little flashes and glints of light can be seen from so many angles . . . and lost from so many too. It's often a cruel quirk that one remembers those little sparkles, the many snapshots thrown together and embedded in a disjointed memory matrix, an imperfect image of a perfect time.
Well, they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. My problem is much simpler than that . . . I don't need to choose between a sock and a woman because I am in the unenviable (or enviable, depending on your outlook) position of not having the latter.

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:19 PM »

X-ray wrote:
Ja, relationships are like the facets on a fine crystal or diamond. Those little flashes and glints of light can be seen from so many angles . . . and lost from so many too. It's often a cruel quirk that one remembers those little sparkles, the many snapshots thrown together and embedded in a disjointed memory matrix, an imperfect image of a perfect time.
Well, they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. My problem is much simpler than that . . . I don't need to choose between a sock and a woman because I am in the unenviable (or enviable, depending on your outlook) position of not having the latter.

You are a man wihout sock? I pity thee.... -Edit- Ahh without Woman... no great loss, enjoy your sock for as long as you can.

@Mdma
Realtionships suck...

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2005, 08:19:03 PM »

bloodline wrote:

X-ray wrote:

You are a man wihout sock? I pity thee.... -Edit- Ahh without Woman... no great loss, enjoy your sock for as long as you can.

@Mdma
Realtionships suck...

So did she.

I miss it! ;-)

Offline X-ray

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2005, 08:23:09 PM »

Of course, you could take solace in the notion that suction can also be applied to one's emotional reserves and one's bank balance...

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2005, 10:35:20 PM »

X-ray wrote:

Of course, you could take solace in the notion that suction can also be applied to one's emotional reserves and one's bank balance...

She does that too!