Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Os 3.1.4 Thread  (Read 257893 times)

Description:

Offline rxxic

Re: The Os 3.1.4 Thread
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:54:55 PM »
OK so attempted to purchase 3.1.4 for my 3000 and 1200..  Made the purchase (Of course my money is taken with zero issues)
Then when I try to download it says I need to create a new account.  So I do this and it says OK click on the link in the email we sent you.
I received no email.  Checked multiple times and even tried to create account again and no dice.  So the account was created but I can't activate.

So I go to the forum and apparently they are having some kind of issue sending emails and are getting blocked.  So I try to ask a question in the forum and of course I need to create an account and guess what?  Yep I will need to click on another email that never arrives.  And NOWHERE on the site is a place to reach anyone if you have issues.

So exactly how is anyone supposed to download their software with this situation?

I bought them too, I received an e-mail with the download link. No issues downloading AmigaOS 3.14.

However, I could not find the purchased items in my Hyperion account at first, but a couple of hours later everything was there too.

maybe you just have to wait for the servers to do their work..