Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Workbench Disk Sets... What Would Be The Best Way To Obtain Them...  (Read 48674 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Quote from: amigadave;639019
+1000

Are you talking about Franko or Piru? :confused:

I'm sorry you weren't specific... :)
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
OK i have just read this thread for the first time starting from this last page all the way to the first (why do i always do this?) and i have made my own opinions as follows:

1 - This thread is complete crap. Most of it is not worth reading and i think the only purpose it has is an excuse for users to have a bitch slap with other users  :bitch:

2 - I think the reason why Franko never got a response was because they know better. If the contact was a legitimate approach of a business nature they no doubt would have responded but otherwise why waste time answering silly trolling messages? They no doubt would be familiar with the behaviour and mannerisms of  Amigans so they would have dismissed any "formal" contact for what it  really was/is, an elaborate attempt at a hoax and just trolling in  general. I wonder if Franko would have got a response from Apple? I doubt it.

I don't think this thread is enough reason to start bashing Cloanto so please stop.

3 - Franko constantly repeating "this thread was a complete waste of time :)" all the time is really annoying!

Is it a coincidence that him repeating this has kept his green activity bar at 100%? Franko stop cheating! If want the distinction of a 100% activity bar you have to do it properly! :hammer:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Opps i get it now. He has been posting  "this thread was a complete waste of time :)" because he edited all his posts. My bad. He had better hurry up and make a post or his green bar will hit 99%   :eek:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Yep! That's what happens when you read from the back to the front. You get confused. I read books like that too. Why is everything so confusing? :confused:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Hey! I didn't think of that. Great idea! :)