Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: XBox 360 vs. PS3  (Read 3238 times)

Description:

Offline kd7ota

• Show all replies
    • http://www.qrz.com
Re: XBox 360 vs. PS3
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:28:13 PM »
I am really surprised on alot of the posts here. I remember before the release of the 360, most were sure that the PS3 was going to be a success.  :lol:

But I will not get into detail how many promises Sony broke.  Amiga Inc. does the same trait.  :-D

Xbox 360 will give you more of a greater gaming experience no doubt.  Xbox Live makes it really good if you ever wanted to go online and play some great games.  If your not even into playing games online, kick it over to Xbox live arcade.  :-D

As far as reliability, people seem to have ran into the 3 rings of death.  My brother has had his xbox since January of 2006, and the xbox still works like a charm, and he plays it alot since the release of Halo 3.  :-)  So to be sure, just make sure you got warranty on the 360, I thought some had a 1-2 year warranty.

As far as graphics, 360 does them amazing.  PS3 was by any means not impressive. Heck, I remember playing that offroad game on the ps3, and the first thing I noticed was the flat polygon people and the two polygon grass lol, and I didnt even go in to play and pick out the small things, it was that noticeable.  PS3's online experience is dull. I remember their claim to be better then Xbox Live! lol. Its been many months, nothing yet.  :-)

Lazy programmers or not, its probably hard to make games for the thing. I remember when Metal Gear Solid 4 was suppose to be a ps3 only exclusive, and a year later, already going to be chance for a 360 release.  :-)

But anyways, My vote is strictly 360. Unless you want a barbecue grill, buy the ps3.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D

Offline kd7ota

• Show all replies
    • http://www.qrz.com
Re: XBox 360 vs. PS3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:09:16 PM »
PS3 beating 360 in the USA???

I dont know, but everyone I know either has a Wii or a Xbox 360.  About 1 friend I know owns a PS3, and he is playing his friend's xbox 360 most of the time.

BluRay is not that popular either.  I dont know a single person owning BluRay movies.  Most still buy plain DVDs anyways.

I like to think BluRay as Beta and DVD as VHS as far as comparing the popularity.  :-D

I about died laughing when I seen in Walmart when the PS3 was showing how superior a Bluray movie looked compared to a DVD  :lol:

Yea, have them compare it to a HD-DVD, then there would be no difference.

But anyways, in the longer run, you will be happier with the quality of online play and game library.  Even if you chose PS3, good luck.  I havent heard much action for that side of the game. I would rather play a Playstation 1 since alot of awsome games were made for that.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D