Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Not enough space" when installing Video Toaster software  (Read 1155 times)

Description:

Offline Rocket RangerTopic starter

• Show only replies by Rocket Ranger
"Not enough space" when installing Video Toaster software
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:37:57 AM »
When attempting to install my Video Toaster 2.0 software I get a message at the bottom of the install window that reads "Not enough space on any drive to install software". However this is not true, I have 499megs free.

I have a Commodore A2091 Hard Card. I know people have had this problem with some GVP SCSI controllers and it can be solved by added a few files to the expansion folder on the install drive. Any clue what could be causing this issue?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time!

-Ted

Offline nscaleworld

• Show only replies by nscaleworld
Re: "Not enough space" when installing Video Toaster software
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »
Check the path to make sure that you are copying the VT 2.0 files to the hard drive. Make sure the hard drive does not have any bad blocks. Make sure that the SCSI hard drive is less then 1 gb. If it is between 1 gb to 4 gb, make sure that the A2091 board has the rev 7 roms and the rev 08 WD chip.

BTW, most GVP boards are crap, so of course you will have problems with them.
Amiga 500 (like new in box) , Amiga 2000 (like new in box) , Amiga 2500 (like new in box) , Amiga 3000T (like new) , 2 - Amiga 500 Towers , AmigaOne with OS 4.1