Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga OS 3.2 released  (Read 43547 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: Amiga OS 3.2 released
« on: May 20, 2021, 09:04:52 AM »
Looks great so I bought it. :)

Does anyone have experience with https://www.retro-updates.com in The Netherlands?

I ordered the CD, two ROMs and 7 floppies last weekend, but got no confirmation email and they aren't replying to support messages from their "Contact us" page. Payment was taken from my card immediately.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 10:49:11 AM »
@Lizard

Yep it was in my spam box doh!

I look forward to receiving it. :)
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 02:43:48 PM »
@Lizard

I just got a shipping notification from retro-updates, so hopefully it arrives tomorrow. :)

Excellent. I've not received a shipping notification yet but hopefully soon.

Whereabouts in NL are you based? I'm in Den Haag.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 03:56:17 PM »
@Lizard

I just got a shipping notification from retro-updates, so hopefully it arrives tomorrow. :)

Excellent. I've not received a shipping notification yet but hopefully soon.

Whereabouts in NL are you based? I'm in Den Haag.
At the other side of the country, In Arnhem.

A long way! :)

Offline nicholas

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 10:44:56 AM »
AmigaOS 3.2 Updated FAQ for all Classic Amigas available for download

CUSTOMERS ARE URGED TO RETRIEVE AMIGAOS 3.2 SERIAL NUMBER FROM SHRINK WRAP (PLASTIC FOIL) PRESENT AROUND THE AMIGAOS 3.2 CD-ROM.

As a service to our registered customers, the updated AmigaOS 3.2 FAQ covering all Classic Amigas (including Amiga CD 32 and Amiga CDTV) is available for registered customers in the download section of our website.

Please visit our website regularly to stay up to date about the release of future bonus content for AmigaOS 3.2 available to registered users of AmigaOS 3.2.

If you do not own a copy yet of the AmigaOS 3.2 CD-ROM, please contact your local dealer to order your copy!

The Hyperion Management Team
https://www.hyperion-entertainment.com/index.php/news

I registered my serial number and there is no AmigaOS 3.2 FAQ in the downloads area.

Offline nicholas