Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga A4000D, A4000T and A2000 for sale ASAP  (Read 329 times)

Description:

Offline ThemasterTopic starter

Amiga A4000D, A4000T and A2000 for sale ASAP
« on: February 11, 2017, 03:55:39 AM »
Hi everyone.
I have 1 A4000D, 1 A4000T, 1 A2000, I need to sell asap.
I've been sick for the last month, and bills start to show up, and I think only will be able to get back to work by next week.
I'm thinking to sell all 3 as a lot.
All machines working, before I put them on ebay, I'll  ask on the lot, and if someone here are interested.
I'm doing a research right now about the price, and I'll post here soon.
I'm in Massachusetts, US

the A4000D is a Toaster edition, has a 40 gb HD , WB3.1, CD-rom, 16mb ram, Toaster 4000 with a TBC card and an EB920 network card, keyboard, mouse, Kick 3.0 I think.
I have couple CD's that came with, when I got it, for the Video toaster, and other 3 with some software, I'll include everything.

The A4000T, is basic , Kick 3.1,  with 16mb ram, I'll install a 6gb microdrive on it, since the HD died 3 days ago, when I was cleaning to sell, SCSI cd-rom, keyboard and mouse, overall its in pretty good condition, the only detail is on the back, bottom left, has a small rust, probably got some humidity from previous owner, I got it almost 7 months ago, and had no time to clean it, until 3 days ago, the motherboard is sparkling new.

The A2000 has I think a 3.2 SCSI HD, WB 2.04, floppy, has no keyboard or mouse, I've removed the battery out, and didn't install another on place yet, but if the buyer want, I can install a off board socket for 2 NI-CD , it's in a reasonable condition with some scratches on side and on top.

After do a research last night, I got a price of U$3000 for the lo including paypal fee  O.B.O

Shipping to be calculated to buyer address
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:15:47 PM by Themaster »