Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The NEW A.Org  (Read 8416 times)

Description:

Offline mingle

• Show all replies
The NEW A.Org
« on: May 18, 2009, 12:21:00 AM »
Hmm... me no likee...

I tend to agree with ferrellsl... Very tricky to get a good 'overview' of what's going on...

Part of the reason I don't visit EAB much is that (while it does sometimes have some useful info) it's not very user-friendly or appealing to look at. The old Amiga.org was just right.

There's more to Amiga.org than the forum, but these days a lot of sites (for reasons we all know) seem to migrate to these 'generic' forum based layouts and lose a lot of what made them great places to visit...

I've just signed up to the 'other' Amiga site - the one that looks a bit like the old Amiga.org :-) Feels like I'm back home already! :-(

I don't think I'll be visiting amiga.org very often now, since I need to give my eyes (and brain!) a break!

Just my $0.02 - no offence to the mods and the hard work they've put in (I know - I've been there!)

Cheers,

Mike.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:24:02 AM by mingle »

Offline mingle

• Show all replies
The NEW A.Org
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »
Hey guys, it's looking better already!

It's improved a lot since I last looked about 10 hours ago!

Offline mingle

• Show all replies
The NEW A.Org
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »
Hi,

It's shaping up...

But it would be good (as some others have mentioned) if there was a little less 'white-space' - particularly above and below the horizontal 'break-bars' between the "Recent Threads".

Cheers,

Mike.